shape
carat
color
clarity

Setting Advice for a 3ct Emerald cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

psyflyer

Rough_Rock
curious on the experts thoughts on how i should set an HVS1 3.02ct 1.55%ratio (i like it long) EC. The cut is ''VG'' and the sym/polish both excellent, medium girdle, no fluo, and no culet. Depth and table are ideal. Idealscope image looks nice and i need to set this thing set on a plat band and Im thinking 2 baguettes on each sides with a tw of .5ct or so. But also might just want to leave it naked on a solitaire? Im really in doubt....

On a serious note, i couldnt have bought this w/o your help and cant thank you enough (originally i was looking @ 2ct!...). The knowledge i gained here saved me thousands and my deepst thanks go to all of you.

cheers

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your diamond sounds wonderful! If you look around here, I think you can find a picture of Dimaondfan''s emerald cut ring, and it has tapered baguettes on the sides. I really think that adds a lot to the look as opposed to an EC by itself.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results