shape
carat
color
clarity

Sending item(s) to Tiffany for resizing?

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone know if you want to send two items into Tiffany to get resized/polished, can you send them in one box with two forms (a form for each item)? I’m waiting for a reply from Tiffany but thought it may be quicker to ask here. I don’t want to send them separate if it’s not required.

Thanks!

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey @Txborn79, just checking in to see if you resolved this issue.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I have only taken them to a store to drop them off for resizing, and the store then sends them to NY.

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
Hey @Txborn79, just checking in to see if you resolved this issue.

Hey! I did finally get someone on live chat and they confirmed everything could be shipped together.

I would have preferred to go in store but we’re a couple hours away and it’s pretty much in Houston where I absolutely hate driving lol

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don’t send them your Tiffany jewelry boxes! They’ll toss them and return your jewelry in pouches.

Also, thoroughly loupe your pieces immediately upon return. You can read about my nightmare here:

It took them over two months to fix it:

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
Don’t send them your Tiffany jewelry boxes! They’ll toss them and return your jewelry in pouches.

Oh no! I sent them in the boxes :(

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
You might want to call them and confirm that they’ll return them with boxes. The service reps can add a note to your work order.

I live chatted with someone and that’s what she told me to do so I’ll be giving them a call tomorrow. She also said next time, make a note on the service form. So if anyone else reads this, make sure to make a note on your form that you want your boxes returned!

Thanks @JPie for letting me know so I can hopefully get them back.

croqueusedediamants

Rough_Rock
Also, thoroughly loupe your pieces immediately upon return. You can read about my nightmare here:

It took them over two months to fix it:

I concur. My wedding and engagement rings are currently getting worked on because they stamped them incorrectly during a previous re-sizing. They are not always as careful as they should be.

Txborn79

Shiny_Rock
Just wanted to update this thread :) I received my items back today and I had called them to make sure to put a note on my order to send my items back in the boxes I had sent them in. Fortunately I got back everything and more:dance: I had sent in one blue outer box, one blue ring box and one black ring box. I got all of it back plus an extra outer blue box, a new blue bag, a new double ring box and outer blue box wrapped nicely in a ribbon. Love the double ring box! 4C330C53-8BF4-44E1-B7EC-17F89476828A.jpeg
CE68BAF1-5A88-4578-B201-F698E90013B0.jpeg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to update this thread :) I received my items back today and I had called them to make sure to put a note on my order to send my items back in the boxes I had sent them in. Fortunately I got back everything and more:dance: I had sent in one blue outer box, one blue ring box and one black ring box. I got all of it back plus an extra outer blue box, a new blue bag, a new double ring box and outer blue box wrapped nicely in a ribbon. Love the double ring box! 4C330C53-8BF4-44E1-B7EC-17F89476828A.jpeg
CE68BAF1-5A88-4578-B201-F698E90013B0.jpeg

Very nice! LOVE the double ring box!! So glad this all worked out for you.

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
I love a happy ending to a jewelry story! They double ring box is especially lovely :)

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy box bonanza! Glad it worked out!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results