shape
carat
color
clarity

Semi finished asscher setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Whiteflash has sent me a pic of my setting. It is only the rough work but they wanted to show it to me with the yellow diamonds.
I had wanted pink but Brian said that they really didn''t look good, too washed out with all the white. He meantioned pink sapphires but I didn''t want that. So I asked for pics with the yellow.........
After looking at the pics I decided not to do yellow but to go with all white ACA.
I had a nice talk with Leon at WF and with his opinion decided that the color took away from the ring.
Well just thought I would post...
Ring should be done on monday and I''ll have final pics then!!
Whiteflash has been SOOO great through all this A+++ for customer service!
P.S. any opinions or suggestions appreciated!!

rough ring with yellow.jpg

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Don''t like the yellow. Wise decision to go with white... although I personally would have gone with the pink sapphires!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
It always sounds like a good idea to do color like that, but often it doesn''t look that good. I was going to do pink in the same three places and decided against it too. It just doesn''t look as good in person as it did in my mind. I do think that doing just the middle stone in color (pink) is really nice and the way to go if you want color. Three stones is too much.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also don''t like the yellow, although I would love it if they were blue sapphires
18.gif

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have the dissenting opinion here, but I actually love that splash of yellow! I think it looks very nice and doesn't take away from the ring at all. Your center stone would ensure that the colored melee doesn't take away from the ring. I do agree that pink would be better, and like Gypsy, I would have personally gone with the pink sapphires. And I like having color in all three places. One colored stone would be nice, but for me, I love the balance of three colored stones with the white melee. It's just a nice unique touch.

ETA: What made you decide against the pink sapphires?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually think it looks great! I probably would have also gone with the pink sapphire, but I really like the yellow!

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
nice setting id have gone with blue sapphire :}

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I really like the yellow....it''s subtle yet distinctive. But you''re the one who will be looking at that ring every day so go with your gut!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the comments and opinions.
I didn''t go with the sapphire cause I wanted an all diamond ring.
Pink or blue I just didn''t think that I would like it.... call me crazy but I wanted diamonds diamonds and some more diamonds.
That is why I originally picked yellow then pink than back to yellow but in the end I think the all white will really look nice and is what my mind keeps telling me!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/4/2006 11:42:40 PM
Author: KtIceRN
Thanks for the comments and opinions.
I didn''t go with the sapphire cause I wanted an all diamond ring.
Pink or blue I just didn''t think that I would like it.... call me crazy but I wanted diamonds diamonds and some more diamonds.
That is why I originally picked yellow then pink than back to yellow but in the end I think the all white will really look nice and is what my mind keeps telling me!
And that is what matters the most! I can''t wait to see the finished ring, I am certain it will be stunning!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
it looks cool, but I am not a fan of yellow. I would go for blue or pink and of course colorless!!!

I am sure it is going to be gorgeous, can''t wait to see it!

nevlossiel

Rough_Rock
I have been wondering what''s happening with your ring and am so excited to see an update! I agree with your decision. I thought the splash of color would be spectacular, but after seeing this pic, I would go with all white, too. It will be classier, more elegant. I can''t wait to see hand shots. Don''t keep us waiting for too long!

KtIceRN

Brilliant_Rock
My ring is done!!!
More pics in SMTR

WFKB33.jpg

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
it looks fantastic!
36.gif
36.gif

when will you get it
31.gif
31.gif
and lastly,

when will we get some hand shots??
18.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results