shape
carat
color
clarity

Selling antiques online

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My friend needs to unload his antiques that he's collected either through auctions or salvaging houses that were about to be torn down. Other than other live auction sites, all I could think of is ebay. Is ebay where people will still go search for antiques?

Some things he'd off load would be transfer ware (sp?) aka "old plates" to me, commemorative beakers celebrating anniversaries of monarchy, sconces, lamps etc.

Truth be told, he's probably looking to offload so he has more room to put new purchases :lol: .

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Craigslist, Letgo, Close5, Offerup, and Trove (specific to furniture). These would all be good for selling locally and probably cross posting to get the most exposure would get him the fastest results. Also worth trying on FB there are groups that will sell things locally and there may be an antique group nearby. eBay is great but then you have shipping to contend with.

My go to if I'm looking for an antique is Craigslist, granted you have to be careful and smart about meeting people but I've had great luck there.

Hope this helps!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is fantastic, StephanieLynn! Of the list you rattled off I only know Craigslist! Thank you :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results