shape
carat
color
clarity

See U in Vietnam!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mogok

Shiny_Rock
Hello Everybody,
I''m leaving today to Vietnam with one of my students from AIGS in order to scout ruby mining areas there and also some pearl farming and fishing. The great thing is that I will be able to spend some time with our friend "spinel" from the forum.
If anybody telse pass around in the next 2 weeks, I would be happy to meet you!

I will give you some news about Vietnam gems and mining on this thread after the trip... and may be a "wise journal" also! LOL

All the best!

Sagebrush

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Vincent,

Good luck on your trip. Say hello to spinel. For everyone''s information Mogok and I spent several hours sitting by the Chao Prya watching the dragon boats go by and talking gems. A most interesting morning. If anyone finds themselves in Bangkok a lunch with Vincent should be on the agenda.

I think he may be putting together some trips into the gem mining district. Get on his mailing list.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bon voyage! I would find an account of your travels fascinating. Does spinel live in Vietnam? I didn''t know that. I have never traveled in Asia and cannot envision what the differences are between places like Thailand and Vietnam. I suspect that I once felt that way about Europe, but I am not sure. If one lives in the US, he sees many movies and phtographs of Europe. At any rate, I first saw Europe long ago so I do not recall if it was what I had envisioned.

Deborah

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Keep us posted on any of your tours! Might be an excuse to come over for a visit!!
4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results