carat
color
clarity

Searching for 0.5ct Round Brilliant

ldykatie18

Rough_Rock

Stive85

Shiny_Rock
Well it's sold... so assuming you pulled the trigger? By all accounts it looks like a fantastic stone. Check to make sure it's eyeclean to your expectations (looks like there is a good chance judging from the video, its size helps.) Good luck

Amour_Et_Diamants

Shiny_Rock
The diamond looks good and scores well on HCA. Can you request IS images? Congrats on getting engaged btw.

ldykatie18

Rough_Rock
This is the idealscope for that diamond. It has a feather that JA is saying is visible unaided, I think it could be placed under a prong without issue though. I haven't purchased it--it's just on a hold while we're making decisions. Any advice or help choosing better alternatives would be greatly appreciated!

57pt_hsi2_idealscope.jpg

Stive85

Shiny_Rock
That IS looks good.. *EDIT: Nevermind! Re-read your first post. Feather looks like it could be covered quite easily, but always have to to confirm that the feather isn't a durability risk.

Just by looking at the stones video I think it would be very hard for someone to notice that feather unless specifically directed to it. Doesn't mean that makes it eyeclean by any means, but a lot of people go up in clarity simply for mental satisfaction. Ive bought an SI2 over a caret that is not "eye clean" and love it. It's all about the placement of the diamonds fingerprint.

Stive85

Shiny_Rock
May a suggest asking them for an IS for the following, provided you can stretch you budget a couple of hundred.

http://www.jamesallen.com/loose-dia...-h-color-si1-clarity-excellent-cut-sku-284465

It's a 60/60 stone. I just purchased one and love the way it sparkles (also an H colour). This one will face up larger than .59. The inclusions look like there is a good chance it could be totally eyeclean, the SI1 grading helps. Also a triple ex.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results