shape
carat
color
clarity

Seal and send?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Okay, I know rhis is probably sooo lame, but what do you guys think about the seal and send invites? It has the response card at the bottom of the invite, with the return address on the back of it, I guess like a postcard. Too cheap looking? It just seems like so much less fuss!

Don''t bash me for my semmingly lazy bum. I''m just thinking that I''m going to have to do all this myself, fiance is not going to be able to help..
15.gif

sealnsendpinkgreenamber.JPG

sosst7

Shiny_Rock
I don''t think you are being lazy because I was thinking about them too! I really liked them. And although they are really great (2-for-1), the ones that I looked at kinda looked cheap. The one you posted looked better than the ones that I had seen.

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Those are pretty Amber, neat idea too.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ones I''ve seen haven''t looked the best, but the one you''ve posted looks REALLY nice.

E B

Ideal_Rock
I think they look great!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Well, I hope they look nice, since I requested about 10 samples.. for free!! Ha ha Ha! Couldn''t help it.. Here''s the website: http://www.seal-n-send.com/

Since we''re having a fall wedding, I liked this one...

sealnsendleaves.jpg

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Here''s another one I liked..

sealnsendlauren.JPG

sydneycasandra

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE THEM!

I wish I had bought these, but I''d never seen them until now. I think they are great and you should definitely get them!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Hey there! I had samples sent to me of those. The design and colors are really cute. I like the idea of them, as well.

The paper is fine. It's not as *sturdy* as most wedding invites, you know? But I like them. Not sure if I'll use them if I have a big wedding, only b/c most of our guests will be from out of town, so I'll have to do the map thing, etc.

They are very cute though. Get a sample sent to you. I got mine fast!

*ETA* - the idea though? LOVE it! And not too expensive at all. :)

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys! I''m hoping they won''t be too cruddy, but since it''s going to be all family, and let''s face it, they''ve seen me eat mud when I was a kid, they won''t be expecting too fancy-shmancy!!
1.gif
31.gif

Morticia, I''m glad everyone invited is from So.Cal, not counting my sister in law! No maps needed here, especially since our hopeful reception place is down the street!

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
OK, then those seal and send would be PERFECT, Amber. They are so cute and I love the colors.

Go for it. It will save you tons of $$$$ too, which helps.
35.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
Ohhhhh I love the ones that have the name Paige on them. Those are really pretty!

E B

Ideal_Rock
Oooh, I love the Paige invites. Can you choose the colors?

Skylah

Shiny_Rock
Date: 4/12/2006 3:11:41 PM
Author: AmberWaves
"..., but since it''s going to be all family, and let''s face it, they''ve seen me eat mud when I was a kid, they won''t be expecting too fancy-shmancy!!
1.gif
31.gif
LOL!
face20.gif

I think those invites are cute! Go for it!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Ebree, no I don''t think I can change the colors, but I LOVE Paige, too. It makes you SEE the fall weddng, doesn''t it?

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Supercute idea Amber! That site has lots of great designs! I might have to order some samples myself....

[Sidenote: still can''t get over how fun it is that you''re in BIW now! hehehehe!
9.gif
]

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
"I think those invites are cute! Go for it!"

Thank god I stopped eating dirt! Although they seem to not notice that from the way they bring it up at family functions. Now that I think about it, I ate leaves, too! Always a vegetarian, huh? So the leaf theme has another use! Greeeat.
20.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/12/2006 3:58:15 PM
Author: albicocca
Supercute idea Amber! That site has lots of great designs! I might have to order some samples myself....

[Sidenote: still can''t get over how fun it is that you''re in BIW now! hehehehe!
9.gif
]

I know! Now it''s no longer a sneaky thing to do! I can plan in pride now!!
36.gif

amyg

Shiny_Rock
I think they''re great!!! And I definitely don''t think you''re being lazy!!! I personally like the Lauren one the best, but can see why you would loike the Paige for your fall wedding!!! let us know what you think when the samples come!!!

snow_happy

Brilliant_Rock
They sound great! Perfect for a casual or semi casual wedding...I think if you are going to do a $100K lavish, crazy wedding then something more ornate might be appropriate but for everything else they would be wonderful!
3.gif
Do they have an option to just order a sample first to see if you like it?

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Snow happy, yeah, since our wedding is probably 12k or under, no need to splurge on invites. Especially since it''s a Sunday brunch in November! And I toooootally ordered samples. Maybe about 10?
31.gif
Hee hee hee! I''m so excited! Amyg, I see what you like about the Lauren, it''s a little more understated.. I''m torn between those two, I think.

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Those are a great idea for your wedding!!!

Once you see the samples, please let us know what you decide!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
I think they''re cute too- if you want low maintenance, they sound great!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Rascal and Icekid! I couldn''t get more low-maintenance if I sent a e-vite to our wedding! I think I like them so far!!

Melinda

Shiny_Rock
What website are those from? I think they''re great.

TBeck2000

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/21/2006 6:41:22 PM
Author: Melinda
What website are those from? I think they''re great.
http://www.seal-n-send.com/

I just received my samples and I''m not sure if they will work for us. We are now intending on having a couple inserts with directions and lodging information. They were very nice quality nonetheless.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Tbeck, have you seen Teagen, by sealnsend? They have the ones with inserts.

teagenbunch.jpg

laurel_aurelia

Shiny_Rock
what a cute idea!

My mom''s best friend paid for our invitations as our wedding gift, (we picked them out but this wasn''t an option) but these are COOL!

L

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results