Shiny_Rock
Well that’s just creepy :oops2:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, that's crazy

luckygreen317

Brilliant_Rock
If having a sliding glass door to your garage so you can keep an eye on your car wasn't bad enough, the fact you need to fill the house with mannequins is just creepy. Thanks for sharing!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zillow: Would you like to take a tour?

Is this a dare?

I think they schedule the tours after dark on Halloween.
The little kids have to take the candy out of the hands of the ... uhm ... "residents".

Last edited:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As a realtor for the past 17 years I've been in some weird sh!t... but... :eek-2:

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
What I can't get over is the one poor mannequin in the blue suit. His job is top hold the frame.
I think they schedule the tours after dark on Halloween.
The little kids have to take the candy out of the hands of the ... "residents".

Would it be too much to ask for a cadaver dog sweep contingency?
There's a dog in pearls in boudoir no.2
For the kind of money they're asking it should be complimentary.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I find it amusing that most of the pictures are average and then all of a sudden......

Growing up I used to sleep over my SIL’s house (brother’s wife, 18yrs older than me) and she had a room full of dolls, like every wall had shelves floor to ceiling with dolls. Even with the lights out you could still feel the eyes staring.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I find it amusing that most of the pictures are average and then all of a sudden......

That's because it's a duplex with two separate units, one upstairs and the other downstairs.

The ... uhm ... "interesting" renters live upstairs.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tangentially though I have to wonder WTF was going through the realtor's head when he/she agreed to those listing photos?! I have washed many a dish, made an ungodly number of beds, cleared a mountain of lotion bottles and extraneous "stuff" off of bathroom vanities, stashed a Petco worth of dog beds and food bowls for listing pictures. Never In A Million Years would I ever DREAM of allowing a photo that looked even a fraction this bad go up! As for the mannequins... I honestly don't even know what I would DO if I walked into a place that had those in it. But I do KNOW I sure the he!! wouldn't put pics of them up on the web with my name associated with the property!!!

Last edited:

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
Wowsers!! Mind boggling! Just makes you go, Hmmm??
I’d hate to pass a UV light over any square inch of this house.
I like at the end where it says “interested in touring this home?” Ummm, think I’ll pass.
Does anyone follow the IG page called “pleasehatethesethings”? It’s hysterical! Especially the commentary by the originator of the page, an interior designer. It highlights really bad interior design choices. It makes me lol every single time.
Just noticed she mentions this RE listing in one of her resent posts.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Careful Dee*Jay.
People might start to think you keep all of your fabulous mannequins locked up in your closet. :eek2:

There are plenty of SKELETONS in my closet, but no mannequins! :cheeky:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tangentially though I have to wonder WTF was going through the realtor's head when he/she agreed to those listing photos?! I have washed many a dish, made an ungodly number of beds, cleared a mountain of lotion bottles and extraneous "stuff" off our bathroom vanities, stashed a Petco worth of dog beds and food bowls for listing pictures. Never In A Million Years would I ever DREAM of allowing a photo that looked even a fraction this bad go up! As for the mannequins... I honestly don't even know what I would DO if I walked into a place that had those in it. But I do KNOW I sure the he!! wouldn't put pics of them up on the web with my name associated with the property!!!

Careful Dee*Jay.
People might start to think you keep all of your fabulous mannequins locked up in your closet. :-o

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL. :mrgreen:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are plenty of SKELETONS in my closet, but no mannequins! :cheeky:

So when you finally sell your home are you going to dress up all your skeletons and pose them around your place, wearing elegant evening gowns and high heels?

Your listing would go viral; clearly this one did.

Last edited:

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So when you finally sell your home are you going to dress up all your skeletons and pose them around your place, wearing elegant evening gowns and high heels?

Your listing would go viral; clearly this one did.

I sure that WOULD make my listing to viral... but I think I'm going to skip that kind of publicity!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
South Lake Tahoe, someone will probably snatch it up, do minimal interior repair and make a killing renting it, or tear it down and build something new. That's a hugely popular recreation area all year round.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The house reminds me of an old Twilight Zone episode where store mannequins come to life at night. On the positive side, you'd never be lonely in there with a house full of fancifully clad folks who don't make much noise....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results