shape
carat
color
clarity

Schwans.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Today FI saw the Schwans truck having a tent sale by our house. He apparently "grew up" on the stuffed shells and cheese tortellini. Needless to say I have always seen the trucks driving around but have never ordered from them ....until today.....

Does anyone ever order from them?

If so, what are your favorite items?

What are your least favorites?

Today we got....

Peppermint Stick Ice Cream (mint ice cream with candy cane bits)- (Free with purchase)

Dulce de Leche Ice Cream

Cheesy Quick Taters (Basically tater tots with cheese)

Cheese Stuffed Shells

Six Cheese Tortellini

They sound good but I haven't tried any of them yet....

blackpolkadot

Shiny_Rock
We used to order from them all time time! We usually just get their frozen pizzas. They are delicious. Sometimes we would get their catfish or mexican dishes, and both are good. My family just eats pizza a lot, so we stocked our freezer.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
i saw them over on my side of town having that tent sale a few weekends ago... must be hurtin'' for business!! I think we used to order from them when i was younger... but i cant remember what we ordered?!?!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
I love schwans!!!!!!! I''ve never had anything from them that i didn''t care for! Its all sooo good! Fil used to work for them, and always would bring home lots of different things each week. Wish he still worked there!!!

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
My MIL buys from Schwan''s every week. Just today, DH went over there and snagged some mini angus cheese burgers that you can microwave. I don''t eat a lot of processed type foods, but DH loves everything.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like their tortellini! I''ve never had much else, but they seem to be everywhere so their stuff must be decent.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
They make these really cool deserts that we LOVE. It''s pie a la mode in a tiny container! Delicious! You can get cherry, apple, and I think blueberry.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had never heard of Schwans until like a month ago! So funny that you all have eaten food from them! I still don''t really get it...you just order food or do they come to your house and you pick what you want?

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/7/2008 11:56:11 PM
Author: thing2of2
I had never heard of Schwans until like a month ago! So funny that you all have eaten food from them! I still don''t really get it...you just order food or do they come to your house and you pick what you want?

Both I think...

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
We grew up having the Schwann man come to our house (I think once every two weeks? You can set how often he comes by) and my grandparents also had a Schwann man. They raised prices a LOT this past year because of gas $ and both my grandparents and parents asked him to stop coming
7.gif

Anyway - the good stuff:

Golden Nugget Bars (SO good)

Butter Brickle Icecream

Birthday Cake Icecream

The Sundae drumsticks

Chocolate Push-ups

Orange Push-ups

Cookie dough (eat it frozen/raw!)

Diced chicken was a staple growing up

My mom swears by the guacamole (that''s kindof an ick to me)

International appetizer sampler

Veggie Lasagna

April20

Ideal_Rock
I haven''t ordered from them in years. I used to buy from them when stopped by the bank I worked at while in college and they may very well have helped contribute to some of that freshman 15. I used to buy their frozen soups. Yum! Their ice creams are really good as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results