shape
carat
color
clarity

Schitt’s creek. Is there a thread for this show already?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG I recently found Schitt’s Creek and now I’m obsessed. I binged all the way through until the end of season 5. Season 6 hasn’t been released on Netflix yet but can apparently be found on amazon prime, etc.

I keep watching clips on YouTube. I don’t want to give anything away.

Drop everything you are doing and go binge it now. Each season is better and better.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I totally boycott ANY curiosity/interest in that show/movie/blog/WHATEVTF it is just for its stupid button-pushing name. :rolleyes:
How stupid do they think we are?

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not interested. :sick:

Elizabeth35

Brilliant_Rock
I love Schitt's Creek. You need to enjoy Eugene Levy's off-key Canadian humor.
He co-created the show with his son, Daniel Levy who is openly gay. Eugene Levy's daughter is a main character as well.
The show portrays gay and pansexual characters in such a non-sensational way that is really refreshing,
It is really fabulous (and little over the top in a fun way).

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved that show and added it to the Netflix thread awhile ago. The writing and the ensemble cast were awesome. I love the way the characters evolved and the humorous yet compassionate way they handled sensitive subjects.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I cried during the last episode not only because I'd fallen in love with the characters but because shows of this superb calibre are so darn rare it's hard to see them end. Yet, I also respect that they knew when to quit. Daniel Levy is working on more new shows. Can't wait. The bar was set high on Schitt's Creek but I think he can come up with shows as good.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Can't beat Catherine O'Hara's wardrobe. Have been watching these excellent Canadian actors since, well, SCTV (oh how I miss John Candy).

cheers--Sharon

Elizabeth35

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yes-Catherine O'Hara is fantastic! Kevin's mom in Home Alone and evidently a longtime friend of Eugene Levy.

This is a really touching video about the cast reading a letter a from group of moms of LGBTQ kids.

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH and I binge watched this series. I loved every character expect for David's SO. Not going into too much detail because I don't want to spoil it for anyone. Great show.

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great show! Makes me want fruit wine.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG I recently found Schitt’s Creek and now I’m obsessed. I binged all the way through until the end of season 5. Season 6 hasn’t been released on Netflix yet but can apparently be found on amazon prime, etc.

I keep watching clips on YouTube. I don’t want to give anything away.

Drop everything you are doing and go binge it now. Each season is better and better.

Im trully shocked
NZ netflex is one of the worst in the world but we had the final season same day as the US

I loved the show
i struggled through the first couple of episodes but am so glad i persevered

All the characters got better and better
and nicer and nicer

Elizabeth35

Brilliant_Rock
Im trully shocked
NZ netflex is one of the worst in the world but we had the final season same day as the US

I loved the show
i struggled through the first couple of episodes but am so glad i persevered

All the characters got better and better
and nicer and nicer

This is so true. At the beginning they were truly dreadful caricatures of new money and selfishness.

Over the course of the show they all became so much nicer and kinder. So that was a really warm and fuzzy thing for me.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is so true. At the beginning they were truly dreadful caricatures of new money and selfishness.

Over the course of the show they all became so much nicer and kinder. So that was a really warm and fuzzy thing for me.

I don't know how to do a spoiler so no one scroll down below Moria f you havn't seen the end

S5moira.png

But i really liked the way it ended
it was just happy =)2

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Terrific show!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
A little bit Alexis... watch the video LOL.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love love love it! Netflix better get the last season soon.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay! You all have convinced me. Despite the fact that Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara have been two of my most favorite actors/comedians since SCTV days, I had tried to watch Schitt's Creek and found, in the first episode or two, their characters seemed more like caricatures of people, so didn't continue. But now I'll go back - gives me something more to do than feeling trapped at home! :lol-2:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
I loved it.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You have to get through season 1. Season 1 premise is like the Kardashians lost all of their money.

Each season is better than the one before and I think they were Emmy nominated in season 5.

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
Hide your diamonds, hide your Lexus, a little bit Alexis.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results