shape
carat
color
clarity

Saying Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies! I am new to BWW, just got engaged on Sat and thought I would introduce myself.

We are already full-on into wedding planning - it''s so exciting! We have been together for 12 years, so we have a good idea of what we do want and don''t want to do.

The plan so far (depending on final quotes, and possibly having to win the lottery
2.gif
) is to elope (with immediate family and friends, total of about 18 of us) to far north queensland. We are looking at a beautiful resort on the beach at Palm Cove Queensland Australia, in a chapel that overlooks the beach. After the ceremony, we will have photos and nibbles on the beach and they will transform the chapel into our magical reception! I hope all the details come together, I really have my heart set on this place. We don''t want to get married in our home state, as I can see things getting out on control and we really do want to have an intimate quiet classy wedding.

Check out this link if you want and give me some opions!

Looking foward to spending my wedding planning time here with you guys!

Honey

http://www.spb.com.au/angsana.html

http://www.angsana.com/gbr/weddings/chapel_reflections.html

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! Wow, what an incredible chapel You did the same thing that I did - I couldn''t decide between wanting to be married on the water or in a church. I finally found a riverview chapel in the southeast U.S., and it has some incredible views and I''m very pleased with it, but I''ll be honest - it doesn''t compare to the one that you found! You will have an extraordinary wedding there:)

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW IS RIGHT! OMG!!! IT''S GORGESS! I''d consider going there myself if I didn''t already have a depoist somewhere! Holy cow! WOW!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! That place looks amazing.Looking forward to hearing all about your plans.

sweetjettagirl04

Shiny_Rock
Honey - I didn''t get to comment on your LIW thread - but it had me in tears! I was soooo happy for you!

And, this chapel is to die for! Oh my! It''s so perfect!

Can''t wait to see your other details, and welcome to BWW (even though I don''t post as much as I lurk!)

loverocks

Shiny_Rock
First of all, CONGRATS!!!!
36.gif
Second, your ring is beautiful. Third......OMG - I love love love your ceremony/reception site. I so hope it works out for you if for no other reason then I really want to see your pictures from there (he he). Seriously - love it. Enjoy this happy time!

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome Honey! I''m glad the wait is finally over! Your setting looks beautiful!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous site!! It looks stunning, and I really hope it works out for you.

Anna0499

Brilliant_Rock
The chapel looks AMAZING! Sounds so romantic.
30.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Welcome to BWW!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
And congrats on your engagement!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hi Honey! Welcome to BWW! Congrats again on your engagement ... you guys aren''t playing around, are you? Wedding planning - full steam ahead!!

pocahontas

Brilliant_Rock
Yah Honey
36.gif
Welcome to BWW!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations!! 12 years? Wow, you are a patient woman.
6.gif

But it sure looks like it will be well worth the wait!! That venue is breathtaking. I don''t think I''ve ever seen anything like it.
It''s perfect.

I can''t wait to follow your wedding planning story.
36.gif

winston26

Shiny_Rock
We really struggled with what kind of wedding to have and where. Kudos to you for your choice! Love that chapel. Looks perfect!!!! And a wedding of 18 sounds sublime! If I had to do it again, I''d copy you :)

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
OMG!!! What a fab locale!!!!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG! I''d have my heart set on getting married there too! It''s absolutely freaking amazing! Look at that water, the view... and the clean white crisp chapel. It''s already magical.
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

WOW. Promise me you''ll post pics!

CONGRATS!!!!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome! I was a widdle lost without a list to be on!

In the 6 days we have been engaged, I feel like I can see the whole wedding in my mind - I will be so disappointed if this all falls through. The one thing that isn''t falling is the budget though, that is going up and up and up. However, we feel like this is one special day in our lives and although we are not going to go stupid, we feel like we can have a little splurge on our wedding day. We have been waiting a while for it!

Oh, and can I confess? I fell in love with this venue over a year ago. I always had it in the back of my mind as somewhere I would love to get married in, and I can''t believe this is all possibly coming true.

Send me dream-wedding-comes-in-under-budget dust girls!! We just have to have some of that floating around here right?!?!
1.gif

Oh and super excited - I am going to my first wedding expo next weekend as a bride!!! yay!!! I can''t believe I am getting so excited about it, it''s so lame I know
37.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results