shape
carat
color
clarity

Save the Dates! DYI Project

maple2012

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies!

I have been OBSESSED with these save the dates since I first laid eyes on them. They are DYI. I knew I didn't want to spend a lot of money on the save the dates... but still wanted something cute and with a personal touch. Well I am buying the physical cards and envelopes at Staples and will be printing out the text on my printer at home... yesterday I ordered the pictures via Moo cards!

The only thing missing is the bakers twine.

Here's the link to the DYI STDs: http://pennedandpretty.blogspot.com/2009/03/moo-cards.html

Though I'd also include the baby snap shots of FH an myself. These are the 2 combinations of pics I ordered off moo cards.

I'm thinking we'll have cute babies. Hah! :bigsmile:

4747fb675164a8b4ba231d5a80b88981.jpg

combo_1.png

combo_2.png

audball

Ideal_Rock
Cute! :))

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sweet!

I love both sets of pictures! You will definitely have cute kids!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dude, I love them!! I like the 2nd set of older pics. I'd even do a faux label (dark background/highlight, white font) and put his photo in the left with "Stop what you're doing and pencil in 01/01/01!!" And yours with "yesssssss! We're getting married" or something cheesy like that. Your poses fit perfectly.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, biggest pet peeve (I am a spelling bee nazi) but DIY (do it yourself) not DYI ;))

That being said, this is a fantastic save the date idea!!!! Love the throwback to the olden days and I also like the 2nd set of pictures best. Both of you are just super excited in those photos (and super adorable of course)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results