shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire vs diamond 5 stone ring

CRR

Rough_Rock
2B9783A9-05DA-4030-BC4F-D293E34F6828.jpeg I am new here and was hoping for recommendations or to see some lovely examples of 5 stone diamond or 5 stone diamond and sapphire rings.

I currently have a diamond .5 carat solitaire platinum engagement ring with a diamond pave set wedding band. I am looking to add a 5 stone ring to them, what size would people recommend or what have others gone for?

Image of current rings attached (excuse that they need cleaned)

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_4135.JPG

I wear my grandmothers solitaire with my eternity band - it's not a 5 stone, but it should give the idea of the same look. My grandmother's solitaire is a .6 - .7, so a little bit larger than yours, but not much. My eternity band is 10 point diamonds all the way around. I wear a 7.5 ring, so five diamonds across the top would not give me full finger coverage - i'd probably need 7 to get that. You have pretty little fingers though, so you might be able to do 5.

When I originally thought of putting them together I really thought the diamonds in the band would overpower the solitaire, but I love the way they look together quite honestly. It might not be everyone's taste, but I like the combo. Let me go find a pic for you.

PS, you'll probably get a better response if you have admin move this over to the "show me the bling" section!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results