shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire Set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s taken me since May to get all of these but I finally completed my set. The ring and earrings are what the store calls Kentucky Blue sapphires. The pendant is a RB traditional sapphire but the color matches the KB ring really well. The bracelet is what the store calls ice blue sapphire but is very close in color to the KB sapphires. I had an oval KB pendant for awhile but exchanged it for this pendant because it had a large window.

kbset.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Love your beautiful blue sapphire suite. I hope you have more pictures of you wearing them. Gorgeous, and it must feel really special to wear such a nice set.
36.gif

sonnyjane

Ideal_Rock
There''s my sapphire fan, and only other you-know-who supporter :) I really love your set. I think I might snag a pair of the ice blue studs to match my e-ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks everyone.I am glad you like them.

Fly Girl.I will try to get some more photos today if I have time.

SanDiegoLady, this color of blue really pops and it’s my favorite color of blue.

Sonnyjane, yes we are fans of the same store and those sapphires.I am thinking of doing some ice blue with a heart diamond I have for a RHR.I really love your ring – it’s so pretty!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, I''m soooo jealous!! I''m still working on my set. Everything matches perfectly and the color is gorgeous! Congratulations.....
36.gif
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Michelle. It''s fun to work on completing our sets, huh? Good luck with yours.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It is really the only time you want to have the "blues"--lovely set! Thanks for sharing!

cheers--Sharon

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy, I love that color blue, it is gorgeous. I LOVE your whole set. It is stunning. I bet it looks beautiful on you.

P.S. I am sorry you have a nasty cold and I hope you feel better soon.

Hugs,

Linda

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Sharon, this kind of “blues” we can handle.Thanks.

Thanks, Linda. I am going to have to start searching for a pad for a ring – I love yours.Thanks for the get well wishes for my cold.

Thank you PrincessDijon!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy a PAD RING???????
love1.gif

You know me and Pads!!! When will you be starting your search???

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful sapphire set! The blue matches quite nicely! They look so sparkly too!
30.gif
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Linda, I was thinking of looking for a pad to put in my original ering.I need to have the ring guard removed, a shank put on it and change out the head – then I can find a stone for it.I think a pad would be lovely in it.I don''t know when I will start on that project, my friend.Your lovely stone has inspired me though.

Cushioncutnut, they are quite sparkly.Thank you so much.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Marcy, a pad will look soooooooooooo beautiful. I can''t wait, until you start that project.
36.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful Blues!! Great Collection!
30.gif
30.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Lovely, totally droolworth set!
36.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks BlindAddict and Geckodani. They are a pretty color blue.

Linda, I might think about it for Christmas this year. I want it to be something really different since I have a senitmental attachment to my original ering.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Go take some glamour shots with all your blue bling! We want to see!!!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, here are some glam shots. Tee Hee.

Ring and bracelets:

kbhandshot.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is one of the earrings on me.

kbear.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is the pendant on me. The stone is about 5 mm.

kbpend.jpg

Rizajj

Rough_Rock
Marcyc,

I''m on the hunt for sapphire for an e-ring. Can you share where you got the stone (and the setting) for the ring? It''s incredibly beautiful. Hoping it''s a retailer that will be able to help me out remotely!

thanks!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/26/2008 5:26:25 PM
Author: Rizajj
Marcyc,

I''m on the hunt for sapphire for an e-ring. Can you share where you got the stone (and the setting) for the ring? It''s incredibly beautiful. Hoping it''s a retailer that will be able to help me out remotely!

thanks!
Rizajj, I''d be delighted to help you out. They are all from the Shane Company - their website is shaneco.com. They sell these as Kentucky Blue Sapphires. I picked out the stone in my ring as a loose stone and put it in one of their semi mounts. It sparkles like crazy and I love the color of blue. They have online chat people they are quite helpful. Good luck. Keep me posted.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! That is a fabulous color blue
30.gif

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Love it!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Diamond Dana and Mochi. It is really a nice color of blue. BTW I love your new avatars.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results