shape
carat
color
clarity

Sapphire engagement ring indecision

LekiliRN

Rough_Rock
I'm hoping maybe some of you can sway me in one direction, as I am completely indecisive as to the design of my future engagement ring. The only thing I know is that the center stone will be a round or cushion, blue or Montana sapphire. I live in San Diego, and we are planning to visit GemFix after the beginning of the year. Other than that, I'm totally stuck with 3 completely different designs. The BF has told me to choose and then give him the info.

1) I love the classic look of a 3 stone sapphire and diamond ring. I feel that the really clean design will showcase a beautiful center stone. The Whiteflash 3 stone trellis would probably be the go to for this design...either their version or the Vatche version.

2) This 3 stone, split shank halo is a design that has caught my eye, and I can't get it out of my mind. When I chatted online with him, he said it could be set with a sapphire. I truly love this design, but I question as to whether the sapphire would get "lost" in the rest of the setting.
https://www.designsbyknr.com/round-...y-s-prong-prong-set-pave-set-pave-be-633.html

3) This Victor Canera ring has me swooning, but I'm generally more contemporary/modern and not normally a "vintage" type person. I wonder if I would tire of this setting.
https://www.victorcanera.com/rings/engagement/lillian-vintage-halo-with-three-petal-split-band

Has anyone else had this complete indecision? Any pros or cons that you can point out that might sway me to pick a winner?

Thanks so much for any input!

peacechick

Brilliant_Rock
If you describe your asthetic as contemporary/modern, I feel like the Whiteflash trellis is the only option that gives you that style. The other two rings are not what I would describe as modern and they tend towards being on the blingier, more detailed side. I think all three designs are gorgeous in their own way and wearable on a daily basis. Go with what you love.

A suggestion to test if you like the vintage style is to go to Berricle and order one of their cz rings with the vintage style halo. You will at least get a fun travel ring out of it.

LekiliRN

Rough_Rock
If you describe your asthetic as contemporary/modern, I feel like the Whiteflash trellis is the only option that gives you that style. The other two rings are not what I would describe as modern and they tend towards being on the blingier, more detailed side. I think all three designs are gorgeous in their own way and wearable on a daily basis. Go with what you love.

A suggestion to test if you like the vintage style is to go to Berricle and order one of their cz rings with the vintage style halo. You will at least get a fun travel ring out of it.

Thank you for your input! I agree, I just don't know why I can't get the other two out of my mind. I have heard of Berricle, but I've never been on their site. Thanks for the suggestion, and I will definitely look into it! And who doesn't need another fun ring??

lmyracle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You need to try similar styles on. I went with a sapphire ering too and thought I was torn between a few different styles. I tried on some and found I really didn’t like things I thought I would. Either way I’m sure you’ll love it. I love the fact that my ering isn’t just diamonds - I wanted different. Good luck and I hope you come back to post what you end up with. I love both of the styles you posted.

GeauxGirl

Rough_Rock
I agree with needing to try them on. Since they’re all very different shapes, they’ll look different on your finger. I also have a sapphire e-ring. I knew initially what I REALLY wanted, but got myself completely caught up with indecision by looking too much. Ultimately, when I went to try on styles in person, it confirmed that my original idea was what I loved. I liked a few other rings, but they all had small compromises.

I’m so glad I got to try different styles. It eliminated any concern about regretting my choice in the future or wishing I’d picked something else. Good luck!

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
I think the three stone trellis is nice, although I like #3. If you want to dress #1 up, you can always match it with a stack.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results