shape
carat
color
clarity

san francisco flower and garden show

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
starts tomorrow, march 24, in san mateo. anyone going besides me? i went for the first time last year and couldn''t believe i''d lived in california all my life and had never attended. this year i purchased the event pass and my plan is to attend a lot of the speaker presentations. i came away with a lot of great ideas....and the garden displays were fab!
emrose.gif

mz

http://sfgardenshow.com/

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
mz, i go every year and have for the last 10 years! it used to be at the cow palace but it moved to SM last year after the CP was/scheduled to be torn down. the SM version is smaller than at the CP. over the years the whole show has gotten smaller, it used to be much larger and so amazing!!! i loved attending the seminars and the orchid section is always great. the last few years i have just gone mostly to get plants from some nurseries that i couldn't frequent otherwise as vendors come from all over the pac northwest (and sometimes further) with their goodies.

i am glad it's closer, SM is easier for us to get to!! we typically go the last day at 2pm because it's 1/2 price and the last day most of the vendors just don't want to cart all their stuff back with them so you can get some great deals that afternoon!! have fun.
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results