shape
carat
color
clarity

san diego ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Timotay

Rough_Rock
Can anyone suggest the perfect place in San Diego to ask someone for their hand. I am hoping to be able to help my boss out as he is a nervous reck!
Please time is SHORT. this is to happen the weekned of the 28th
rolleyes.gif

thank you!

Arlington

Shiny_Rock
I'm bumping this up because I'm hoping someone will have an idea. Sorry...I've only been to San Diego once and the only place I went was the gaslight district.

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Mmm..the lovely eatery in Balboa Park, or perhaps, the Hotel Del on Coronado Island?

The latter is where 'Some Like it Hot' was filmed.

win

PS There's also some ships available to rent in the Marina, perhaps a late afternoon/evening cruise?

Timotay

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the suggestion! I have spoke with the party involved and suggested this , pulled up the web site and if no one has another idea, looks like dinner at Prince of Whales and a walk will be the way! Thank again!
Timotay!

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
You are very welcome Timotay.

I used to have quite a number of friends in SD. Most now have pursued graduate programs in other locales.

Still have a few there though!

win

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results