shape
carat
color
clarity

sample eternity wedding band from ID Jewelry

abbyful

Rough_Rock
Trade
ID Jewelry sent me a ring to check out before ordering it in my size. It's diamond and green tourmaline. (Yes, I know the rings are in the wrong order, the band is over 3 sizes too big, so it's the only way I could get them to lay somewhat against each other for pictures.)

pic_01.jpg

pic_02.jpg

pic_03.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Love the alternating design of the band! What do you think of the color of the tourmalines, and how do they look in various lighting conditions (natural, incandescent, fluorescent)?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
pretty!!!!!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Lovely band! I have always loved round/baguette alternating bezel bands. It looks great with your e-ring!

lovemybling

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE it. I think it will look awesome. I think the green is very unique. :appl: :appl:

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
I am totally loving it! Gorgeous! :love:

canyongirl

Rough_Rock
I love it! The tourmaline is gorgeous and unique!!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
That looks AWESOME with your e-ring!!

I recommend getting the band in 3/4 eternity (they just fill the spots in with metal vs stone).. the bezels are SO dainty that I think if you were to wear this ring on a daily basis and do more than just drive and work on the computer that something might happen. Just a thought!
I have that ring too.. I haven't posted my pictures yet but I love it!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
I have that same ring with sapphires and I love it - the tourmalines are gorgeous too.

I agree that having teh stones go 3/4 way around is the way to go. It makes it possible to size it, and mine is 3/4 but I'm not having spinning issues.

abbyful

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the feedback everyone! I decided to order it in a 3/4 eternity and in platinum. It should be here in about 6-8 weeks. (Too bad it's still another 8 months before I can wear it!)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring has absolute vintage charm in real life. I tried on the green tourmaline when I was at Yekutiel's shop a couple of weeks ago. In person the color was so vibrant and pure, I thought it was Tsavorite. I'd love to have a happy little stack of those one day! It's really very very pretty.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Did you get your wedding band yet Abby? I would love to see pics!!! :naughty:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
It's really gorgeous!

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Every time I see a picture of that band, no matter what color, I love it more. I need to print out pictures and the info and give it to the husband, with a 'someday, please." I really want one in pink and one in green for our girls' birthdays.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results