shape
carat
color
clarity

Same ring from two different designers?!?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MSUdawgs163

Rough_Rock
I first saw this ring at a couple of local jewelry stores with my GF and I found out that it was a Timeless Designs ring. Yesterday while searching on GOG I saw the same ring but by Ingwer.....what is going on?

Timeless Designs

Another pic of Timeless Designs.

Leo Ingwer ring

Also I really like the X Factor from Whiteflash, but the only ones they have in the size I want are J''s. I really want her to have a X Factor but they told me they are not expecting any new ones soon. What should I do?

jarbatz

Shiny_Rock
You could look at Good Old Gold - they have the cut corner square brilliant and the jubilee, both of which are like squared off princess cuts similar to the x factor.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I''d go with whoever has the better rep.
emteeth.gif

MSUdawgs163

Rough_Rock
How is it that two designers offer the same ring? Or is Ingwer not a desinger?

Is it a hassle to get prices from GOG? I like just being able to see all the prices...calling seems excessive.

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
If you are looking at GoodOldGold for a diamond, they sell Ingwer. Companies copy each other all the time. For example, I really loved this design from Knox Jewelers:

http://www.knoxjewelers.biz/index.htm?crn=203&rn=1219&action=show_detail

Then I saw the same design from Saturn Jewels. Joseph at Saturn said that he introduced the design several years ago at a jewelry show. I have been looking at halos for a while, and I keep seeing the same designs all over.

SaturnJewels-AD517-SFW.jpg

NeverEndingUpgrade

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/16/2008 11:41:25 PM
Author: MSUdawgs163
How is it that two designers offer the same ring? Or is Ingwer not a desinger?

Is it a hassle to get prices from GOG? I like just being able to see all the prices...calling seems excessive.
You don''t have to call. Marie at GoodOldGold will quote you prices via email as long as you have a style number. I think her email is just marie@goodoldgold. She is very fast at responding.

MSUdawgs163

Rough_Rock
Thanks. I''ll give that a try.

Does anyone else offer the cut corner square brilliant? I can''t find any other sites that do. I''m looking for around a .7 stone.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results