shape
carat
color
clarity

Sally Crew store

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ajmxii

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone!!

I''m new to this forum and I kinda need help from people in this forum.

I''ve been searching for bridal gown store in the Bay Area, CA that carries Sally Crew gowns.
The only store I found that carries them is Trudy''s Brides at Campbell, CA but they don''t have a lot of selections.
Do anyone know other store that carries Sally Crew line?

I''m kinda desperate since my wedding is on Sep''08 and I haven''t bought the dress yet
7.gif

My last resort is flying to Seattle to get the dress. But I''m worry that there will be too much
hassle if I order from a out-of-state store.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance

partyjewels

Shiny_Rock
I can''t help you with the stores as I''m in WI, but I feel ya on the rush as I''m also a September 08 bride and don''t have a dress yet
7.gif
Heres hoping we both find out dream gowns in plenty of time!! :)

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
welcome ajmxii. I don''t know of any stores that carry sally crew, but if you find a shop that does, let me know. I hear their dresses are gorgeous.

ajmxii

Rough_Rock
Thank you for people who have replied to my posting....

It seems that no one knows about it.... hemmmmm
Then I probably need to go to Seattle to get my wedding dress.

Do anyone have any experience buying their wedding gown at "La Belle Elaine" in Seattle?
Any out-of-town brides have bought dress at this store?
This store carries a lot of Sally Crew dresses.

Please share your experience.

Thanks a bunch.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I don''t have any experience, but I would suggest starting a new thread with a new title to see if anyone else has been to La Belle Elaine. Welcome!

gtn

Brilliant_Rock
I wonder if La Belle Elaine will work with any boutique in the Bay Area, I seriously doubt that, but it can''t hurt to try.

Jin Wang: Couture Bridal
111 Maiden Ln # 300, San Francisco, CA
(415) 397-9111

might carry them... they don''t have a full designer list on their website. I tried calling, but they aren''t open today.

H

hlpkaixin3344

I actually live in Davis, Ca and have a brand new, never worn Sally Crew dress. I bought it at La Belle Elaine''s this fall in Seattle and ended up wearing a different one for my wedding. I am selling it at a HUGE discount. Let me know if you are interested...
http://www.preownedweddingdresses.com/dress_details.asp?id=1047

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results