shape
carat
color
clarity

Safe to buy from Diamondexchange.ca in Toronto Canada

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Anthony

Rough_Rock
Hey Everyone,
Does anyone know anything about this company? They sell ideal Hearts and Arrows cut stones, 0.81ct, colour "F", "VS1", depth 62 and table 54, GIA cert for $4233US($5873CDN) before excise tax and provincial(15%) tax.

This a good price???? Thanks

Jaeden

k-man

Rough_Rock
Not sure if it's a good price or not, but I will tell you that exchange rate, 10% excise and then 15% GST and PST hurts ... hurts a lot more than just the USD/CDN exchange rate alone.

I live in Toronto and bought online. Had the stone delivered to a FedEx holding station just across the border, drove down and brought the diamond over the border myself. It was a little risky but worked out fine. I don't promote breaking the law, but I would recommend it to anyone who wants to save some money.
2.gif

I'll also note that some online vendors won't do this and others will. You just have to find out who will and who won't.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results