shape
carat
color
clarity

Saddam''s Wheel of Fortune

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rank Amateur

Brilliant_Rock
My predictions (in order of likelihood) are:

Survival to a point, then suicide.
Capture while cowering in a corner somewhere.
Killed in an USA air attack (this may already have happened).
Killed by own people.
Escape and go into hiding.
Surrender.

Can I put this in a poll?

mike04456

Brilliant_Rock
It is beginning to look like we may have gotten him last night.

Assuming he's still alive, my guess is he will stick around until it looks like he might get captured, then he will disappear. He doesn't strike me as the martyr type. I think his biggest fear is not losing this war but ending up like Manuel Noriega, rotting in a US prison cell.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The television news tonight suggests that Saddam Hussein may have been incapacitated or killed last night. I am praying that he is out of the picture and that, without him, the Republican Guard will surrender and the war will end before there is any further bloodshed.

gemsource

Rough_Rock
i dont think we got him. we cant seem to get bin laden,and sadam seems more wealthy and powerfull although a joke to our forces it always seems the cocaroaches survive dont it

emnightingale

Rough_Rock
My guess is #5 - he will escape and go into hiding. I don't think he will commit suicide or be captured, I think he will stay a step ahead of those of his own people who want to kill him, and I think it will be a cold day in hell before he ever surrenders. I think the second most likely possibility is that he'll be killed in some sort of attack.

Em

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I think he is dead or injured. Why wouldn't he (in his taped speeches) refer to something specific? Why not hold up a present newspaper or refer to the exact area where the POW's were captured? His references are vague & pertain to any war action.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results