shape
carat
color
clarity

russian brilliants, diamond simulants

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lucapec

Rough_Rock
has anyone purchased a russian brilliant, diamond simulants???

my boyfriend and i just starting out and we want to save some money for our wedding and for a house. we decided to purchase a russian brilliants stone. russianbrilliants.com, i was wondering if anyone has seen it in person and how does it compare to a real diamond???

thanks guys i am new here!!!
19.gif

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
I just bought one before Christmas. It looked good. Most people wouldn't be able to tell the difference from a distance.

The setting was heavy and solid (so it seemed to be real) and the stone sparkles better than my other CZ rings.

You pay a premium for the Russian Brilliant and some people may be able to point you to a vendor who will be able to give you a good CZ for less. I was satisfied with what I got. The stone did appear to have sharper facets and a hand cut appearance compared to other CZ's that I own. You need to be aware that CZ's will become less sparkly with every day wear. so the guarantee to replace the stone may end up being worth it if you do that a few times over the years.

lucapec

Rough_Rock
thanks, i thought no one would ever answer me.... yeah, we are getting a real stone in a few years. we have the money now but i would much rather get a house and not have to worry about the money for my wedding.

what size stone did you get?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results