Russell Wilson + Ciara = HUGE diamond

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Right I need more deets!

It looks huge

baroque

Shiny_Rock
Yes! More details please! Looks only slightly smaller than a football! (I stole that from the sports page of the newspaper).

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had no idea who he was and was sure she was a singer, but had no idea of anything she had sung. However, having seen that link, I think they are adorable. I didn't watch the Superbowl, but that is just because I don't "do" football. My husband and daughter do. I am sure that Mr. Wilson must be talented. They couldn't be better looking and from what I see on the surface, they seem sweet. I hope they enjoy that big ring with a happy marriage. Not that my hopes have any influence on anything!!!

AGBF

baroque

Shiny_Rock
AGBF, Russell Wilson is THE quarterback for the Seattle Seahawks football team.
We are huge fans here...living in Washington State and attending many games up in Seattle.
As we are not huge football fans overall, the last few years we've been getting "in" to football because of my husband's company's relationship with the NFL (he works for Bose) has been so much fun!

Russell Wilson is all class. I hope he stays that way. Fame and money change celebrities-he seems genuine.
I sure can't wait to see a up close snap of that ring, though!

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
baroque|1457887824|4004504 said:
Russell Wilson is all class. I hope he stays that way. Fame and money change celebrities-he seems genuine.

Then I certainly hope that Ciara and he are happy together. It is not easy to play pro-football. The more I read, the more dreadful it sounds (despite the fame and money). It is not like being a rock star or an actor; it brings great physical pain.

Deb/AGBF

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results