shape
carat
color
clarity

Ruby in Yellow Gold by David Klass

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
I got my ring and finally got around to pictures! This is my recently purchased ruby ( I'll post link to the stone thread) set by David Klass. This was a really fun project. David is a pleasure to work with. I really wanted something with delicious warm tones and this really fits the bill perfectly.

Stone: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/some-loose-stones-one-that-will-be-housed-soon.207981/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/some-loose-stones-one-that-will-be-housed-soon.207981/[/URL]

Ok picture time!

image_2526.jpg

image_2527.jpg

image_2528.jpg

image_2529.jpg

image_2531.jpg

image_2532.jpg

image_2533.jpg

image_2534.jpg

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I am not a fan of rubies but that setting is amazing! :love: :love:

thecat

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love combination of warm colors! Love the engraving :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want to eat your ruby :twisted:
This is such a warm and exceptional combination. I love the engraving on the ring. Did you make all the design choices together with David? You have a unique and stunning ring. Where are your hand shots?

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
I have to really give credit to David for designs on this ring. He has amazing taste, I showed a picture of two rings, drew some illegible squiggles on it and this is what he gave back to me! If only the rest of life was this easy :lol: . Maybe I can put David in my pocket and carry him around with me?

You noticed! I was so engrossed in artsy pictures I completely forgot hand shots :oops: Thank you so much guys, I am really loving this ring the colors are just make me feel warm and fuzzy inside haha. Hand shots to come!

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
OMG yes to the delicious haha! The yellow gold makes it delightfully appetizing too :lickout: I also want to add that the milgrain and engraving is just perfect, I don't even know how someone could do that by hand. It's like teeny tiny art.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats, it looks wonderful!!!

Michelez

Shiny_Rock
I'm not a ruby girl either, but I wouldn't throw this ring out of bed for eating crackers! :love: :naughty: :twirl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am a ruby girl, and oh my gosh, I LOVE your ring. It is beautiful! I love the engraving and the pave and the gallery is so perfect. Congratulations! That is a lifetime ring!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
NEED more photos!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
I have been waiting for you to post pics since I saw the ring on David K's FB!! It is gorgeous and scrumptious. So rich and ornate. I NEED a profile photo of the ring that is not against red so we can see the luscious culet of the ruby... yes it's a need!! :bigsmile: Congrats on such a beautiful unique ring.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous ring and stone! Love this and now I want a ruby! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that's GORGEOUS!!! I love this ruby in this ornate yet modern setting. Very fitting! Congratulations on this project turning out so well. Looking forward to hand shots... ;-)

baby monster

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring! Love the engraving :love:

Alexxxx

Rough_Rock
Trade
Thank you so much everyone! More pictures?! Haha, no need to even ask. I will happily take more. I'm so glad to share the pictures, this whole experience has just been so smooth and fun. I think David is just so kind, creative, and really wants to make jewelry the customer loves. Hand shots and darker background pics to come! I'm really into taking pictures with fun backgrounds.

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
I DEMAND HANDSHOTS!

I love this ring. I'm jealous!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rubies are some of the most valuable and beautiful gemstones in the world! Your ring is gorgeous! :love: DK did a terrific job on that setting!!!

lioness

Brilliant_Rock
From one ruby lover to another - :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Handshots please!!!!

AmandaJune

Rough_Rock
This ring is Phenomenal!!! Such a work of art to grace your finger. David outdone himself with this ring. Such a gorgeous delicious ruby as well.

RedHotScot

Rough_Rock
Very nice. For a better contrast to that lovely stone perhaps a green background. I would love to see some hand shots as well. Thanks for sharing

EvangelineG

Brilliant_Rock
The engraving is so delightful! How lovely! Can't wait to see hand shots.

lovechild

Rough_Rock
Ahhhh the proof is in the pudding and the beauty is in the details... this ring has spectacular detail work and the ruby is quite scrumptious! In my opinion, what could be better than this? Oh yeah, nothing, that's what. :naughty:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
niiiiiiice!!!!!!!!!!!

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful!

I also would love handshots!

RandG

Brilliant_Rock
Absolutely fantastic workmanship. Congratulations on your amazing new ring!

Rubies-R-Me

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow!!! I love the combination of yellow gold and the ruby.. so unusual and so beautiful!!!!
I can't wait to see hand shots! Congrats.. just amazing. :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
WOW WOW WOW... !!!

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
So pretty! I love the engraving and profile!

alene

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Love the ruby/ yellow combo!

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
That's beautiful. I love the engraving. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results