carat
color
clarity

Royal Wedding

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
FB821A38-2507-42D7-A9C5-645717792A2B.jpeg
Meghan has chosen a very simple, elegant dress, and looks stunning. Sorry for the lousy photo, but it’s taken from the TV.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
26C59B9E-3216-41EB-BB94-263543820E5B.jpeg BC3D9598-6E03-4CFE-92CD-7C5C7E1927B1.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
9B72935E-1B26-44A4-9608-BB4D0E08BB3A.jpeg 4561954B-09F8-43D1-AE24-732026F65204.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina hope you don't mind me adding some photos of her dress. Gorgeous. She is a beautiful bride.

bf2b3a228dcfa3f579388f3677f879a6.jpg

"
Designed by Clare Waight Keller for Givenchy, the stunning silk gown featured an open bateau neckline and sculpted waist. The train flowed in soft round folds cushioned by an underskirt in triple silk organza.

The slim three-quarter sleeves added a note of refined modernity. The delicate veil, made from silk tulle, featured a trim of hand-embroidered flowers in silk threads and organza. The veil also represented the distinctive flora of each Commonwealth country united in a floral composition.

The dress was just one component of Meghan’s wedding look. The royal bride wore an elegant updo accessorized with the Queen Mary Diamond Bandeau.

She also wore shoes by Givenchy made of silk duchess satin and featuring a refined pointed couture design."

mmrw.png

She’s wearing the Filigree Tiara that was Queen Mary’s. She looks gorgeous and they both look so happy
Yes it is amazing!
fb2092ac5798ff2199d3c43979ef96ce.jpg

And Prince Harry looks so handsome...
b0d2e3adf6aa209caf3147e9cf317469.jpg
I think if he shaved his beard he would be devastatingly and dangerously handsome so good thing he kept it lol.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please go ahead @missy, I’ve just been capturing some shots from the TV. She also had on a beautiful diamond bracelet, and what looked like cluster earrings. All in all, quite an understated look.

They look so happy together, let’s hope they have a long and happy marriage. :love:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like there's some symbolism in her design choice:

"The custom piece was made by lead designer Claire Waught Keller, an apt choice for Markle, a self-described feminist. According to Kensington Palace, Ms. Waight Keller last year became the first female Artistic Director at the historic French fashion house Givenchy."

Congrats to the new Duke and Duchess of Sussex!:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Please go ahead @missy, I’ve just been capturing some shots from the TV. She also had on a beautiful diamond bracelet, and what looked like cluster earrings. All in all, quite an understated look.

They look so happy together, let’s hope they have a long and happy marriage. :love:

Yes wishing them a long happy healthy marriage filled with love and joy and I hope peace. Since he isn't first in line to become leader hopefully they can have a peaceful existence.

They just played my very favorite music of all time right now. Ave Maria.:kiss2:

And...
They are officially married! Congratulations to the happy couple and all of England.:appl:

married.jpg.png
"After the conclusion of the wedding on Saturday afternoon, the newlyweds will celebrate with about 600 people at the queen’s lunchtime reception at St. George’s Hall. Later in the evening, they will head to Frogmore House for a private reception with approximately 200 guests."

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The entire ceremony was so beautiful, simple (for a royal), and intimate, as far as a public wedding is. The dress was incredibly elegant with the simple lines. The tiara so befitting the dress. Love the way she looks so shy, occasionally looking down and smiling. The quiet talks between the couple was so sweet. I wish them much happiness!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This photo captures her joy and beauty. :kiss2:

4A7A4937-FBDE-405A-88EC-A1519AE749F3.jpeg

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely couple.
I woke up at 3:30 Mountain time to watch!
The Filigree Tiara was stunning! I adore her choice of (according to an article I just read) Cartier diamond bracelet and diamond earrings.
Also notable was the Queen's brooch.
I am also an admirer of Oprah's diamond drop earrings, which I have seen her wear many times.
They still take my breath away.

Last edited:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And since we all love rings, I noticed on a local news article that she is wearing, what looks like to me, a simple gold band with her engagement ring. Elegant! She's beautiful.

IMG_6502.PNG

EllieTO

Shiny_Rock
Premium
And since we all love rings, I noticed on a local news article that she is wearing, what looks like to me, a simple gold band with her engagement ring. Elegant! She's beautiful.

IMG_6502.PNG

Yes, it's a plain gold band. You could see it clearly during the close up when they were exchanging rings. She had moved her e-ring to her right hand.

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sandeek I read that it’s a tradition for royal family members to receive/wear a yellow gold wedding band of welsh gold gifted to the royal family.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
She looked stunning from head to toe. Simple, classy, elegant. Perfect.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sandeek I read that it’s a tradition for royal family members to receive/wear a yellow gold wedding band of welsh gold gifted to the royal family.

Yes! I saw this too. They have their own gold mine they take the gold from. Cool!!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Reported to be Cartier earrings and bracelet. Her dress her makeup and the jewellery, simple understated, timeless, elegant. Much joy and happiness to them both!!!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved the way the Filigree tiara looked on her. It was stunning. She looked so beautiful. They both looked happy. Now I want to see more jewels on everyone!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I also loved her make up, as if she didn't have any on. The way it should be worn!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just finished watching it, they had perfect weather and it all went off beautifully!

Meghan's Mother did her proud, beautiful and dignified lady, the crowds were thoroughly enjoying themselves and I don't think it could have gone better.

All was quiet while the wedding was taking place both inside and out ' when all thro the house, no creature was stirring, not even a mouse.'

I wish the couple every happiness and I'm sure the Princess of Wales would be proud of her boys and their growing families.

Meghan looked lovely, as a true PSer, I couldn't help but be drawn to her wreath bracelet.:love:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! I saw this too. They have their own gold mine they take the gold from. Cool!!

Out of interest, I think the nugget of Welsh gold that was used for all royal wedding rings is almost gone now.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lorelei, I thought I heard they bought another chunk....

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lorelei, I thought I heard they bought another chunk....

I think they might have as the original was used up with Kate's I fink....:wavey:

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely couple.
I woke up at 3:30 Mountain time to watch!
The Filigree Tiara was stunning! I adore her choice of (according to an article I just read) Cartier diamond bracelet and diamond earrings.
Also notable was the Queen's brooch.
I am also an admirer of Oprah's diamond drop earrings, which I have seen her wear many times.
They still take my breath away.

They sure took mine away, they were enormous and in the daytime too!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:wavey:

I never did see Oprah and her earrings. :(sad

I just saw enormous flashes come from her ears, they looked square from what I could see but I might be wrong.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I taped it so I can watch the whole thing without losing sleep. I watched Diana and Kate live, though.

She looks very beautiful. I wonder if Cartier will sell out of those earrings. I want them! :love: They are perfect with the tiara. It will be interesting to see if they make it long term. Prince Edward and Fergie did not, I think largely because her background just wasn't such that she was prepared to live that life. Same with Meghan. Kate was groomed all her life to do so, even though her family wasn't royalty. I'd place my bets on William and Kate making it, and I'll certainly hope for the best for these two.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results