shape
carat
color
clarity

Royal Stafford "Pearl" dinnerware

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am thinking of hosting Christmas in my house this year - but I''m realizing I don''t even have enough plates and serving stuff.

Does anybody know where I can get the Royal Stafford "Pearl" dinnerware other than in Fortunoff''s in New York? That''s where I got the 10 sets I have now, but I''m no longer in NY. I wrote to Royal Stafford and they told me I can get it at Bloomingdale''s (which is local, but it''s more expensive than Fortunoff''s). The dinnerware is expensive as it is (I bought it little by little) so I I''m hoping there''s some place online or another store where I can get a better price.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Italia. I had run into that site (sorry, I forgot to mention it) - I just didn''t even go through the process fearing the shipping fees from the UK to here...

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/11/2008 2:35:48 PM
Author: claudinam
Thanks Italia. I had run into that site (sorry, I forgot to mention it) - I just didn''t even go through the process fearing the shipping fees from the UK to here...
It might be worth investigating...if you only need a few pieces/sets, and the prices seem to reasonable to you...who knows, you might save a buck or two...or it could be a complete wash.

To be honest, I''ve never even heard to brand, but the patterns are really nice! Maybe bloomingdales will have a black friday coupon or something you could to save some money?

Or maybe something like this:

http://www.dealigg.com/story-Bloomingdales-Coupons-Bloomingdales-Coupon-Code

They have these coupon codes/printable coupons all over the web!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for your help, Italia!

I had forgotten about Black Friday coming up - so that''s definitely a good idea. And, I just tried that 20% coupon and it worked - so if I want to just get it now, I can.

I had paid about $14.50 for each plate (salad plate, soup bowl, dinner plate) I bought at Fortunoff''s - it added up quick. I thought that was expensive...or is that average?

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
you only paid 14.50 for a place setting? Thats a super bargin!!!

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No, for each plate...the dinner plate was $14.50, salad plate about the same, bowl about the same...

Fortunoff's did not offer (at least not at the time) a place setting - so you had to buy each one separately.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results