shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose gold wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Everybody!

I have a strange question. I got a beautiful platinum anniversary/replacement wedding ring a few months ago, and had been wearing a 2mm platinum band to wear with it. So, when I wear the 2mm platinum band, it seems kind of thin and I also miss some color. I love the color of rose gold, and am thinking of getting 2.5 or 3mm comfort fit rose gold band to wear both alone or with the anniversary band. Would that look kind of silly? Does anyone else mix metals like that? Any opinions or in particular photos would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again,
BG

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
i don''t have any pictures, but i love the look of mixed metals!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
no photos either, but I often wear mixed metals - rose, yellow and white gold together.. I think it looks fabulous! :)

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I wear rose gold bands with my white gold e-ring and I love it! I''ll post a picture when I get the chance!!!
1.gif
. I think when you do it, it''ll look great!

BoulderGal

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Lucky, Mavie and Violet! I''d love to see your photos. I posted pictures of my anniversary ring with 2mm band in the following link:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-anniversary-replacement-wedding-ring.139873/

Given that my fingers have never been described as "willowy" , what width do you think would be best? The bottom shank of my anniversary band is 2.5mm.

I just love PS! You guys are great!

BG

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I mix metals every day and have for years. I like white gold or platinum with yellow gold, and white gold or platinum with rose gold (which I think is particularly pretty). The only combo I don''t wear is yellow and rose together. It''s not my personal favorite.

First photo- 14K rose and 14K white. Second photo- platinum eternity w/18K yellow hand carved wedding bands.

SoniaB.jpg.JPG
Mem%20Card%20L2%20071.jpg

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
love mixed metals and LOVE that tiffany mixed metel ring, swedish!

mz

Rachel9

Shiny_Rock
Hi BoulderGal, I do not think your question is strange, I love mixing metals. I do not have exactly what you are looking [my bands tend to be a little wider] for but I do wear a 4mm 18k pink gold with two 3mm 18k yellow beveled bands... different finishes, wird but I DO Love them!

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE rose gold with wg or plat.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
I do! I wear a plat. ering and a rose gold wband next to each other. I love it, I think it adds dimension to the look and now I am not sure I could ever wear a matching set! I will try to take a picture tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results