shape
carat
color
clarity

Rose gold halo

Jgramm

Rough_Rock
4C49B560-998E-4FDA-AEFE-B0FF1D11BE89.jpeg I’m new to wearing a halo and it feels super strange. I have an Art Deco ering that’s very beautiful but wanted to add another option to my mornings Have any of you regretted the halo?
Stats: size 4, rose gold shank with rhodium plated cushion shaped halo about 10mm
AV MRB (preloved from LT) 7.5mm

Jgramm

Rough_Rock
39C83555-02AD-4CA6-8306-D5C09A44DE35.jpeg DF1A29E2-1959-439E-B87B-960582E2DF78.jpeg 01CDFE36-CAF7-4DEE-817B-7B5DC9FD973F.jpeg 5ACE6B02-8DE6-48E3-8919-EC477153E0A8.jpeg 5C0535B3-333C-4D70-ADB5-8CF3D409D182.jpeg A97DC6C1-D87F-4005-8065-5AA1DD798D57.jpeg Some additional pics in different lighting and with bands

sd_flp

Brilliant_Rock
I’m about your ring size, although I’m not really a huge halo or melee person. Your setting beautiful, don’t get me wrong! I know halos and melees/paves are very popular right now, but to me I think they detract the white center stone too much...now if it’s something like a target ring or if the halo and or melee stones are a different color from the center stone, NOW we’re talking. :love:

I actually think this setting would go really well with a blue sapphire or red ruby/garnet.

Jgramm

Rough_Rock
Those are my exact feelings! I think halos are gorgeous, but not my style. I’ve fought the urge for over a decade but thought eh, why not. I’m going to list it and see, if it doesn’t sell I’ll set a gemstone

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I think it’s gorgeous, but I get it. Maybe if the gallery wasn’t so ornate and the setting was a bit lower on your finger? A lower profile can make a ring seem less “in your face” if that makes sense.

Is that Moissanite? Because it looks incredible.

Jgramm

Rough_Rock
I think it’s gorgeous, but I get it. Maybe if the gallery wasn’t so ornate and the setting was a bit lower on your finger? A lower profile can make a ring seem less “in your face” if that makes sense.

Is that Moissanite? Because it looks incredible.
That definitely makes sense. I’ve listed it on LT, if it sells it’ll make someone very happy if it doesn’t I’ll figure something out Yes it is moissanite! It’s an August Vintage which is why it’s so gorgeous

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
That definitely makes sense. I’ve listed it on LT, if it sells it’ll make someone very happy if it doesn’t I’ll figure something out Yes it is moissanite! It’s an August Vintage which is why it’s so gorgeous

I seriously thought it was a diamond and was wondering why you posted it in FFJ instead of Rocky Talky or SMTB :lol: Makes me want one! :kiss2:

Jgramm

Rough_Rock
I seriously thought it was a diamond and was wondering why you posted it in FFJ instead of Rocky Talky or SMTB :lol: Makes me want one! :kiss2:
I highly recommend! The AV moissanites are cut as well as their diamonds and look extremely diamond like. I just ordered some studs for daily wear and I’m soooo excited!

FutureChocolateMLK

Brilliant_Rock
I highly recommend! The AV moissanites are cut as well as their diamonds and look extremely diamond like. I just ordered some studs for daily wear and I’m soooo excited!

Please post pics when you get them!! :geek2:

LoveMeDo

Shiny_Rock
4C49B560-998E-4FDA-AEFE-B0FF1D11BE89.jpeg I’m new to wearing a halo and it feels super strange. I have an Art Deco ering that’s very beautiful but wanted to add another option to my mornings Have any of you regretted the halo?
Stats: size 4, rose gold shank with rhodium plated cushion shaped halo about 10mm
AV MRB (preloved from LT) 7.5mm

I’m gonna vote that you keep this beauty! It always takes some time to adjust to something you’re not used to. I love it!

Jgramm

Rough_Rock
Setting still available, stone is reset Help a gal out! If you know anyone looking for a rose gold halo send them my way.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You should consider re-listing on LT as a setting only. The feed moves quickly so it may bring more awareness to it. I'd also add a note to your preloved thread about the "setting only" costing $750.

Jgramm

Rough_Rock
You should consider re-listing on LT as a setting only. The feed moves quickly so it may bring more awareness to it. I'd also add a note to your preloved thread about the "setting only" costing $750.
That’s a great idea! I updated the listing but I noticed that didn’t bump it to the top. I appreciate your help.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results