shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Rose gold and diamonds remodel!

mrs-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, I can only assume I was temporarily dead when these 2 gorgeous rings passed through SMTB! @GeorgieQ - these are both STUNNING!

I love a good gypsy ring, and this is a VERY good gypsy ring! I love the AVC cut, and this is the perfect setting for it. What a good eye you have, to go outside the box for something that really works WITH the stone. Nice job!

And your 5 stone...well! I've been a fan of smaller band rings set like this for some time (if you look at the thread by Niel "Just bands" you'll see my ring which is not dissimilar to this, tho it's an eternity - and also my 5 stone ruby and diamond band which is VERY similar to this). Anyway, all that to say, this is one of my all-time favorite ways of setting diamonds of this size - it's practical, elegant, and substantial - while still being a workable, safe, sturdy setting. But to do it in rose gold? Inspired!

Congratulations on these 2 beautiful additions and on your JOTW: well deserved!

WindyCitySparkle

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love both. I too am a rose gold enthusiast! I have a new 5 stone that is similar to your original setting and could see resetting it like you did someday!

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss these? LOVE a chunky ring and yours are perfection! Your diamond shines SO bright in it’s new setting. Congrats!
Thank you @Petalouda sorry I'm so late in giving my thanks! I liked your comment ages ago and then apparently completely forgot to reply :roll2: yes, I'm loving the more substantial feel of these rings, I think it actually makes them more comfortable. =)2

Well, I can only assume I was temporarily dead when these 2 gorgeous rings passed through SMTB! @GeorgieQ - these are both STUNNING!

I love a good gypsy ring, and this is a VERY good gypsy ring! I love the AVC cut, and this is the perfect setting for it. What a good eye you have, to go outside the box for something that really works WITH the stone. Nice job!

And your 5 stone...well! I've been a fan of smaller band rings set like this for some time (if you look at the thread by Niel "Just bands" you'll see my ring which is not dissimilar to this, tho it's an eternity - and also my 5 stone ruby and diamond band which is VERY similar to this). Anyway, all that to say, this is one of my all-time favorite ways of setting diamonds of this size - it's practical, elegant, and substantial - while still being a workable, safe, sturdy setting. But to do it in rose gold? Inspired!

Congratulations on these 2 beautiful additions and on your JOTW: well deserved!
Thanks so much @mrs-b that means the world coming from you! Your eternity was definitely inspiration for my 5 stone. It was surprisingly difficult to find images of wider diamond bands in yg or rg, so your images were very helpful in trying to envisage what my ring would look like. I'm so glad I made the change from wg to rg, I couldn't be happier! Thanks again for your lovely words. =)2

I absolutely love both. I too am a rose gold enthusiast! I have a new 5 stone that is similar to your original setting and could see resetting it like you did someday!
Thank you @WindyCitySparkle for your compliment. How beautiful is rose gold! I've loved rg forever and I'm so happy that I made the change. =)2

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    DeBeers' gives back by 'Building Forever'
    DeBeers' gives back by 'Building Forever' - 09/24
    Jewels of the Week: September 2021
    Jewels of the Week: September 2021 - 09/24
    5 Jewelry Styling Tips For Your Date
    5 Jewelry Styling Tips For Your Date - 09/22

Holloway Cut Advisor