Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Rosce Jewelers?

rshrewsbury

Rough_Rock
Anyone else purchased from Rosce Jewelers?

I admit, they snagged me with an ad on Instagram. They sell tennis bracelets and other items made with gold vermeil and “premium Rosce manmade diamonds”. All their items appear to be made in China. Metalwork is not top quality. I’m drawing a blank on the stones themselves. They appear to be diamonds - but cut horribly with rough edges and scratches. They still sparkle quite a bit - at least the tennis bracelet I ordered from them. Customer service has been slow to say the least and their emerald cut earrings are not traditional step cut - more of a crisscross pattern, which I personally don’t like. Photos attached.

CD58167D-C89B-44C4-9D8B-C37D500B09F5.jpeg 515A8B08-2DAC-49F0-B276-54C7DC7144B2.jpeg 95020019-E31E-4FEF-90F9-69E1F7E980B6.jpeg

Whiterussian

Rough_Rock

I admit, they snagged me with an ad on Instagram. They sell tennis bracelets and other items made with gold vermeil and “premium Rosce manmade diamonds”. All their items appear to be made in China. Metalwork is not top quality. I’m drawing a blank on the stones themselves. They appear to be diamonds - but cut horribly with rough edges and scratches. They still sparkle quite a bit - at least the tennis bracelet I ordered from them. Customer service has been slow to say the least and their emerald cut earrings are not traditional step cut - more of a crisscross pattern, which I personally don’t like. Photos attached.

CD58167D-C89B-44C4-9D8B-C37D500B09F5.jpeg 515A8B08-2DAC-49F0-B276-54C7DC7144B2.jpeg 95020019-E31E-4FEF-90F9-69E1F7E980B6.jpeg
I purchased a few items too. I took to a jeweler and had them tested with a diamond tester. They are NOT diamonds!
Also, they sent me an incorrect item and refused to return or exchange it. Rosce Jewelers is a fraud and a scam. Please see other people’s reviews on Trust Pilot and Reddit.
Rosce fraud
Rosce scam

Whiterussian

Rough_Rock

Please scroll down to see my other reply below. Do not shop at Rosce Jewelers. They are a scam and a fraud. Had my “diamonds” tested at a reputable jeweler using a diamond tester. They aren’t diamonds.
Rosce Jewelers won’t let you return or exchange an item even if they send you the wrong thing. Customer service agents also have poor grasp of the English language. Company is located in China.

rshrewsbury

Rough_Rock
Please scroll down to see my other reply below. Do not shop at Rosce Jewelers. They are a scam and a fraud. Had my “diamonds” tested at a reputable jeweler using a diamond tester. They aren’t diamonds.
Rosce Jewelers won’t let you return or exchange an item even if they send you the wrong thing. Customer service agents also have poor grasp of the English language. Company is located in China.
Oh wow! Did they happen to say what they were? I’m pretty sure it’s illegal for them to call them manmade diamonds unless that’s what they really are. I’m thinking of reporting them. I wouldn’t recommend anyone buy from them.

Whiterussian

Rough_Rock
Oh wow! Did they happen to say what they were? I’m pretty sure it’s illegal for them to call them manmade diamonds unless that’s what they really are. I’m thinking of reporting them. I wouldn’t recommend anyone buy from them.
[/
Well they only used a diamond tester which showed they were not diamonds.
I think they might just be crystal (which is just glass). Probably why they are so sparkly. I’m going to another to have them look at under the microscope and possibly identify.

Whiterussian

Rough_Rock
Well they only used a diamond tester that showed they were not diamonds. I think they might be crystals (glass) which is why they are so sparkly. Going to another jeweler to have them look at under the microscope.
Rosce jewelers scam
Rosce jewelers fraud
Rosce jewelers fake diamonds

See their bad reviews on Trustpilot and Reddit. People are catching on to the Rosce Jewelers Scam

rshrewsbury

Rough_Rock
That
Well they only used a diamond tester that showed they were not diamonds. I think they might be crystals (glass) which is why they are so sparkly. Going to another jeweler to have them look at under the microscope.
Rosce jewelers scam
Rosce jewelers fraud

See their bad reviews on Trustpilot and Reddit. People are catching on to the Rosce Jewelers Scam
That would definitely make what they are doing illegal. I’m really surprised Instagram doesn’t have a reporting function for these site so consumers can have their ads removed. They have a spam report but I don’t think that’s the same. They need to have their ads blocked - especially if they are using images they do not have rights to and do not represent their actual products.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rosce jewelers scam
Rosce jewelers fraud

If I may be so bold, the wording in bold is a weird thing to write.

One could postulate that a new member, seemingly joining specifically to ravage a product under discussion, using phrases that are appear optimised for search engines, has ulterior motives...

rshrewsbury

Rough_Rock
I’m

One could postulate that a new member, seemingly joining specifically to ravage a product under discussion, using phrases that are appear optimised for search engines, has ulterior motives...
Maybe. But I was an SEO Analyst for several years and bolded keywords in forum threads don’t do much, if anything, to manipulate algorithms. So I’m not concerned. I’m more concerned about this company ripping people off and using deceptive advertising to sell their products. That’s a serious problem and social media sites (talking to you Facebook/Instagram) need to get serious about who they let advertise on their platforms.

Whiterussian

Rough_Rock
Rosce jewelers scam
Rosce jewelers fraud

[/QUOTE

Um, OohShiny sweetie, you "bolded" my post. I did not use bold lettering in my original post. This is an example of BOLD. Good day to you.

Whiterussian

Rough_Rock
I’m

Maybe. But I was an SEO Analyst for several years and bolded keywords in forum threads don’t do much, if anything, to manipulate algorithms. So I’m not concerned. I’m more concerned about this company ripping people off and using deceptive advertising to sell their products. That’s a serious problem and social media sites (talking to you Facebook/Instagram) need to get serious about who they let advertise on their platforms.
I agree with you. Someone seems to want to go off on a tangent and is unable to stay on point with the topic.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with you. Someone seems to want to go off on a tangent and is unable to stay on point with the topic.
Flagging up potential misinformation and/or manipulation of consumers is part of the remit of this forum, so it is entirely appropriate to do so.

rshrewsbury

Rough_Rock
Flagging up potential misinformation and/or manipulation of consumers is part of the remit of this forum, so it is entirely appropriate to do so.
It sounds to me like it’s just a misunderstanding. Hopefully we can stay on topic moving forward.

I’d love to know if you’ve had any experience with this particular retailer and what your thoughts are about them. Back when I purchased from them, there was ZERO information from other consumers - just what appeared to be fake reviews. Hopefully the more that’s shared about them, the more valuable information will be available to those who do their research.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It sounds to me like it’s just a misunderstanding. Hopefully we can stay on topic moving forward.

I’d love to know if you’ve had any experience with this particular retailer and what your thoughts are about them. Back when I purchased from them, there was ZERO information from other consumers - just what appeared to be fake reviews. Hopefully the more that’s shared about them, the more valuable information will be available to those who do their research.
I have been on the internet a long time - a strong sense of cynicism and 'gut feeling' comes with the territory ;-)

I have not bought anything from Rosce but hopefully others might chime in if/when they do.

If there is a jeweller or appraiser local to you, you should take your Rosce purchases to them and ask them to use a Diamond Tester on them.

You may be able to request a return if you are still within the Returns period, or you could/should use your credit card company chargeback procedure if the goods you have received are not as described.

Whiterussian

Rough_Rock
Unfortunately, they do not allow returns on sale items. And they are always having a “sale”.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately, they do not allow returns on sale items. And they are always having a “sale”.
I would hope that goods not being as described would be adequate reason for a return, regardless of sale status! But I appreciate that the internet and China does not always play by the rules we are used to in the West.

If the stones do not test as diamond and they won't offer a refund, I would contact the credit card company and seek a chargeback.

rshrewsbury

Rough_Rock
I would hope that goods not being as described would be adequate reason for a return, regardless of sale status! But I appreciate that the internet and China does not always play by the rules we are used to in the West.

If the stones do not test as diamond and they won't offer a refund, I would contact the credit card company and seek a chargeback.
I’m going to see if my bank will work with me on getting my money back. There is a lot of evidence Rosce isn’t legit - their “manmade diamonds” are questionable, poor quality, deceptive advertising - they are scraping images from other websites vs. showing their own products. I wonder if they even have a business license, frankly.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.