shape
carat
color
clarity

Rolex Opinions Please

gemsandmore

Rough_Rock
I like this watch, Rolex Datejust 31mm Flower Face. Is it nuts to like this face design....I realize it's not "classic". I'm middle-aged, in a metropolitan area. Is this more playful; meant for a young gal (20's - 30's)?

Would love to know what you think?

:confused:

shopping1.jpg

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this design. I think the classic Rolex watches are timeless, but this has an extra feminine touch.
gorgeous!

I have no clue about watches besides finding them pretty or not, but maybe one can switch out the face IF the flowers start bothering you after some years?just thinking out loud here...

liloette

Rough_Rock
Could you change our the face when you change your mind down the road? My husband said I could have his Rolex today, not sure if it's too masculine for me. I like the one you posted but I think you may regret the flowers later on. Your instincts made you ask so maybe trust those before a big purchase.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
We were visiting the Rolex store on Michigan Ave in Chicago this fall, & I tried on that exact watch, as we were narrowing down options. I did decide against that watch, altho I do love it for the exact same reasons you do. BUT, (heavy sigh), I ultimately felt the pink face would not be a long term preference. And in fact the SA also said the pink face, altho fun, is something you would get tired of very quickly. I don't know your life style nor your age, so maybe take some time & think about it & if you're close to a retailer, try it on & see what you think. Good luck with your decisions-it took me nearly 2 years to make mine!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results