shape
carat
color
clarity

Rolex Masterpiece

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I''m testing out my picture size for new posts so I thought I would show everyone my Rolex. I actually received it for Christmas but it didn''t have the diamond bezel. When we were in Vegas in March the hubby liked it better with the diamonds so he came back and immediately changed the watch. It''s not like he didn''t know the difference because he also owns the Masterpiece with the diamonds. It was what got him on the track of buying watches like I buy diamonds!!!!! He''s as crazy as I am! Unfortunately, he has made me want a few more watches than I would normally own. I''m really not a "watch" person.

Anyways, here she is in all her glory. The DH also went out a bought the little tent thingy to take pictures of his watches so I had a little photo shoot myself. Now I''m trying out the picture sizes because changing to a MAC and using Firefox. So here goes....

RolexPS1.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
That''s too small. How about this?

RolexPS2.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks SDL! I'm trying here. I'm noticing that every time I resize it the picture is getting blurrier.

ETA...I think I have the picture size right now. Whew!

RolexPS3.JPG

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Still yet another picture that gave me a hard time editing size. If anyone has any hints to make this easier, I would greatly appreciate it. I was trying to do it by inches then by pixels but it''s kicking my butt. I also noticed that when I do it the picture is not as clear as the original.

RolexPS4.JPG

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your Rolex!
36.gif
(Do I spy a new ring, too?)

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Gabrielle! I wasn''t sure I was going to be comfortable wearing it every day but I lost that feeling PDQ. My only problem is that I''m scratching it which is the problem with WG, as compared with SS. Although, I did scratch my SS Concord. Oh well, I''m just hard on my jewelry.

(Do I spy a new ring, too?) Ssshhhh.....You weren''t supposed to see that! I''m looking for a new setting so I''m not sure I''m going to post it yet.

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
A real beauty!Thanks for sharing...I always appreciate a watch that can vie for attention with a ring like the one your wearing in the shot!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous. I think we have matching watches, what color is the face? Wear it in the best of health!! Love the shot of it and your rings, which are stunning. Glad to see you back on PS!!!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/8/2008 4:34:53 PM
Author: didiamond

Thank you Gabrielle! I wasn''t sure I was going to be comfortable wearing it every day but I lost that feeling PDQ. My only problem is that I''m scratching it which is the problem with WG, as compared with SS. Although, I did scratch my SS Concord. Oh well, I''m just hard on my jewelry.

(Do I spy a new ring, too?) Ssshhhh.....You weren''t supposed to see that! I''m looking for a new setting so I''m not sure I''m going to post it yet.
AWWWWW *pout*

Gorgeous watch by the way!
30.gif
You have the most fabulous arms too, you know!!!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
jewelerman...thank you! Remember, ssshhhh about the ring for now! But I think they look quite nice together!
2.gif

kaleigh...Thanks! I quickly went to the other thread (sorry, I didn''t know it was there) and I think you''re right! Finally, I have a twin sister! NOW I know who is going to inherit all of my worldly goods!
36.gif
The face on mine is also a MOP. My only problem is that with all of the colors going through it and my "over 40''s" eyes, I find it a little difficult telling time. The other one I had didn''t have the MOP so it was easier. Oh well, the price I have to pay for beautiful things! I also saw in the other thread that it''s called a Pearlmaster (another tidbit learned on PS). Thanks for the welcome back! I''m glad to be here. I really missed talking to everyone.

DF...Thank you! I promise as soon as I''m done here I will go over there and post it. I went over there real quick and loved everyone''s watches!

DandiAndi...I''m sorry. If I can square away this sizing issue of pictures, MAYBE I''ll show it. I kinda want to wait until it''s in a setting that I''m blown away by. Hopefully, it will be soon. I''m working on it. My arm thanks you for the kind words!
1.gif

D2B

Brilliant_Rock
that is is a really lovely watch. Beautiful
35.gif

d2b

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
is that the pearlmaster? I have that watch in the larger size and I love it. It is a heavy momma too! Enjoy it!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful present!! Congrats!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
D2B...Thank you!

DF...Yes it is. I saw your watch in the Rolex thread with the double row of diamonds. I love yours too! You''re right, it is VERY heavy for a watch. It took a little getting used to because I like to wear it loose and I could feel it sliding down my wrist every time I move. Thanks!

Skippy...Thank you so much!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous watch! I always love seeing pics of your jewelry collection!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Your watch is just beautiful! It looks perfect on your lovely wrist. I''m looking forward to pics of the new setting - when you decide.
9.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning timepiece...you must check the time 1000+ times a day just so you can stare at it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results