shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Endless Love-custom made?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shmayna

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I love the Ritani endless love ring (round cut) and I am wondering if it is easy to replicate. I would alter the setting a little but was wondering if yuou know how much it would be to do a custom ring like this in white gold with a 1 carat center stone? We are planning on getting the stone separately. Thanks! I know my boyfriend cannot spend $7000 on a ring...so I''m looking for cheaper options!

Thanks!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
The Ritani style is very popular and many vendors carry stock settings that are similar. are you wanting the one with the halo?
Whiteflash makes this in WG for $1475

gi_WF-HaloPrg-Wg_m.jpg

here's the bezal style

gi_WF-HaloBzl-Wg_m.jpg

shmayna

Rough_Rock
thanks for your reply! I really like the bezel cut better than the halo. I am just trying to figure out how much it would be with a 1.0 carat average diamond.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
well, i''d start with figuring out your budget. That style setting will run around $1500. There are a bunch of factors that affect the price of a stone, some are willing to sacrifice color and clarity for size? What are your priorities? If you give us a budget we can help you find a stone that will fit
1.gif

shmayna

Rough_Rock
budget is about $5,000 or so.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you have a very nice budget to work with. How set are you on hitting the 1 carat mark.
I found this one at Whiteflash.

http://www.whiteflash.com/round/Round-cut-diamond-2107696.htm#
it's $3280 for an I VS2..that would leave you enough for the setting. If you are set on a 1 carat, the cost will come close to your budget. you might think about putting as much as you can towards the stone and putting it in a simple solitaire setting and saving up to upgrade the setting later
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results