shape
carat
color
clarity

Ritani Cushion Cut Halo

houserabbitz

Rough_Rock
Hello PS!

I posted to the under 1ct thread, but I wanted to share my Ritani Cushion Cut Halo with the spilt shank. Thanks to this board, I decided to go with Ritani after reading many, many threads, and looking a so many settings! The stone is an OMC, a generational gift, about a half carat (.53), color H, ring size 4.5, though this is a 4.75. I never thought I would love a ring so much! I love the melee to center stone ratio, I think it's perfect. I was bent on a super thin band, but this one tapers to a 2.0 at the bottom and still seems very thin, even on a smaller finger.

On a side note, if I were to choose a larger stone someday, even something like a .60, would a need a completely new setting? I'm guessing halos don't have wiggle room?

_17471.jpg

_17472.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE this!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's very pretty, I really like the plain shank, it gives good contrast to the halo. It's hard to say if you would need a new setting, it has more to do with the measurements of your current stone and a larger one and if the setting could accommodate that. Only a jeweler could tell you.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely lovely on your finger. I love the plain shank. Elegant choice for your finger. I am not sure about the main stone change either.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! I love Ritani and have been very impressed with their workmanship and quality.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
So pretty & delicate! I love the plain shank. Looks beautiful on you!

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love the plain shank too, it's practical, comfortable and pretty to look at all at the same time which many rings are not!!!

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
Very classy...i love cushion halos. Your ring turned out great...Nice choices! Could use more pic's. So beautiful.

houserabbitz

Rough_Rock
Thank you so much everyone! I'll try to take better pictures, with my "real" camera, not the iPhone. I think the Ritani quality it great. We're super happy. :) Thanks to PS for so much information!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous! No point in getting a bigger diamond in the same halo mount. The outline of the halo would be the same and so you would never notice the difference anyways on the hand, the finger coverage would be unchanged, If you ever planned to get a larger diamond you can do something totally different. This ring is perfect as it is!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does look perfect! Good choice of settings. Congratulations!!!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
very pretty - profile shots, please? :praise:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful classic. Congrats!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh boy, do I love this ring!!! :love: Looks SO beautiful on your hand!

I'm so glad you've started this thread - very helpful for those thinking about this setting - how about a few more pics, including a profile shot? :halo:

houserabbitz

Rough_Rock
junebug17|1398800989|3662937 said:
Oh boy, do I love this ring!!! :love: Looks SO beautiful on your hand!

I'm so glad you've started this thread - very helpful for those thinking about this setting - how about a few more pics, including a profile shot? :halo:

Aww, thank you! As soon as I am able, I will post more pictures for sure. I know the pave band/halo combo are popular, but I really like the plain, split shank on this. I'm happy with the size too. My fingers are small and it fits nicely without getting in the way.

anthony-roman

Rough_Rock
If you want a larger stone then it would require a new setting. But the ring looks really amazing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results