shape
carat
color
clarity

Rings That Stack!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Other consumers on Pricescope introduced me to stack rings, and I want to learn a lot more about them. There is more than one thread on the Sheldon Speyer mini-mania rings. A few days ago I saw many extraordinarily thin stack rings on the finger of a woman in a store. I could have sworn she said that they came from Cartier and that they were designed by an Armenian in California. The only person who seemed to fit that description was Krekor Karaguezian of Kirk Kara. Cartier does not carry any of his rings, though. Maybe she said Kirk Kara, not Cartier? At any rate, today I saw some extra-thin rings by "Simon G". They were pricey. Are all stack rings so expensive? Each one was between $2,000 and $3,000! The diamonds in them must cost about $5.00 they are so tiny!!!

Does anyone know any other designers who make very, very thin bands set with diamonds, rubies, etcetera?

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FireGoddess,

They are *breathtaking*!!! Thank you!!

Deborah

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Today I visited a store that supposedly carried the Christopher Designs line. (I mean, I got their name by calling Christopher Designs!) The rings that they had were not that thin. They ended up showing me some from another company, Bez Ambar. I will look it up on the 'net.

Deborah

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results