shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring insurance in Canada

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
hi Everyone,

Just in case you didn't know, Jewelers Mutual has recently come to Canada and are offering insurance through a new initiative called Perfect Circle. Their rates are pretty competitive (about 150$ cheaper a year) than Allstate.

https://www.perfectcircleinsurance.com/Home/Why-Perfect-Circle-

Just thought I would share! It's been so expensive having mine insured through our home insurance with Allstate all these years...

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have been using Jewelers Mutual in Canada for about three years now :)) It is very reasonable and a better policy that most homeowners policies.

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Thank you so much for posting this! Much appreciated. :lickout: :appl:

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Eeekkk...I have no idea what that crazy smiley face is about...so sorry. I thought I was posting a regular static smiley face

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer_D|1332369503|3153794 said:
I have been using Jewelers Mutual in Canada for about three years now :)) It is very reasonable and a better policy that most homeowners policies.

hehehe. Oops! For some reason I thought they just came to Canada early March 2012... my bads. Dreamer_D, are they any good?

ilovethiswebsite

Brilliant_Rock
charleston1|1332372491|3153824 said:
Eeekkk...I have no idea what that crazy smiley face is about...so sorry. I thought I was posting a regular static smiley face

lol... yes it was a very exciting and deliscious post.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results