shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring in the house, timeline Now - June...

Lynniiee

Rough_Rock
So I'm going a little crazy, because my absolutely gorgeous DK ring is HERE, hidden in the house. I've seen it in person, but I won't be able to try it on until he proposes. Since we custom designed it, we wanted to keep that part a surprise and something special for the proposal. Sounds good in practice, but it's absolute torture!!

I know he's going to propose before the end of June. We have a few trips coming up, but my guess is he's waiting for our 3 year anniversary on June 1 or a trip we have planned on May 1.

Anyways, I can't tell any friends or family about it, so I just wanted to share here. I don't have any pics of it in person unfortunately, but here's DK's instagram video:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtwoXJVlEpH/

And I must say it looks so different and phenomenal in person!

I'm just so excited to be engaged to my best friend and favorite person. I've had a few long term relationships before, and I honestly didn't know it was possible to find a love like this. It's cheesy, but I can't wait to share and start planning the rest of our future.

I'm happy to stay patient, we're probably going to do a 2021 wedding to avoid conflict with his siblings 2020 wedding, so there's really no rush. But WOW is it difficult knowing that the ring is here!

I don't really have a question, just wanted to share! I'll take bets on when you guys think he'll propose, haha. And any advice on what to do while waiting!

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! That is wonderful!!

mizzbutterfly

Rough_Rock
So I'm going a little crazy, because my absolutely gorgeous DK ring is HERE, hidden in the house. I've seen it in person, but I won't be able to try it on until he proposes. Since we custom designed it, we wanted to keep that part a surprise and something special for the proposal. Sounds good in practice, but it's absolute torture!!

I know he's going to propose before the end of June. We have a few trips coming up, but my guess is he's waiting for our 3 year anniversary on June 1 or a trip we have planned on May 1.

Anyways, I can't tell any friends or family about it, so I just wanted to share here. I don't have any pics of it in person unfortunately, but here's DK's instagram video:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtwoXJVlEpH/

And I must say it looks so different and phenomenal in person!

I'm just so excited to be engaged to my best friend and favorite person. I've had a few long term relationships before, and I honestly didn't know it was possible to find a love like this. It's cheesy, but I can't wait to share and start planning the rest of our future.

I'm happy to stay patient, we're probably going to do a 2021 wedding to avoid conflict with his siblings 2020 wedding, so there's really no rush. But WOW is it difficult knowing that the ring is here!

I don't really have a question, just wanted to share! I'll take bets on when you guys think he'll propose, haha. And any advice on what to do while waiting!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that ring ! I actually wanted that same one, but my bf wanted a pave so we compromised. I'm also in waiting and it is just the hardest thing !!! I feel you ! Gotta keep ourselves busy :razz:

jamesallenrings

Rough_Rock
What an exciting time! I'd say try to enjoy the anticipation - it's always such a great feeling to know that something amazing is in your future! :dance:

Lynniiee

Rough_Rock
I have an inkling it’s going to happen on a trip this weekend, he just got a haircut and it's confirming my suspicions ;-)

I don't want to say anything to friends/family in case I jinx it, so I'm just keeping in how crazy excited I am for this trip! Just did my nails in anticipation, wish me luck!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have an inkling it’s going to happen on a trip this weekend, he just got a haircut and it's confirming my suspicions ;-)

I don't want to say anything to friends/family in case I jinx it, so I'm just keeping in how crazy excited I am for this trip! Just did my nails in anticipation, wish me luck!!
lol

Don't be sad if it doesn't happen - just try to enjoy the trip whatever happens! :D

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations! Beautiful ring. How did he propose?

LinSF

Brilliant_Rock
Let's hear the story!!! Congratulations! It's gorgeous!

We also need stats. I have to live vicariously while I wait... :)

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!! Your ring is gorgeous! Cannot wait to hear the details!!!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooh, congrats! :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MeowMeow

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! Its beautiful!

Lynniiee

Rough_Rock
He proposed in the Peekaboo and Spooky Slot canyons in Utah! The hike was absolutely incredible, it was a like half hiking and half climbing/crawling through the narrow canyons.

I'm a rock climber, I broke both of my ankles about 3 years ago and have been going through a few hard surgeries this year to get the internal hardware removed. I haven't healed enough to go full climbing yet again, but I absolutely LOVE it. So this hike I was literally bouncing off the walls excited, it was a really unique experience.

Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 5.03.57 PM.png upload_2019-5-8_21-51-7.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-8_21-50-11.png
    upload_2019-5-8_21-50-11.png
    2 MB · Views: 58

Lynniiee

Rough_Rock
The stone is a 2.58 H VS1, it is an absolute sparkler I'm blinding everyone in sight!

I can't express how much I love this ring. It's a custom David Klass setting we designed, and it's just incredible.

Weight : 2.58 CARATS
Measurements 8.76 - 8.81 x 5.46 MM.

PROPORTIONS
Total Depth Percentage 62.1 %
Table Diameter Percentage 56 %
Crown Height - Angle 15.5 % - 35.0 º
Pavilion Depth - Angle 43.5 % - 40.9 º
Culet Size NONE
Girdle Thickness SLIGHTLY THICK, FACETED
FINISH
Polish EXCELLENT
Symmetry EXCELLENT
PROPORTION/CUT GRADE IDEAL
CLARITY GRADE : VS 1
COLOR GRADE : H
FLUORESCENCE NONE

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
It is gorgeous! Congratulations and enjoy your sparkler!:love:

Dcrafty1

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring. Congratulations on your engagement

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to you both! Now you can finally wear your magnificent ring, it’s stunning and huge!!!! :love:

hypermom

Shiny_Rock
Love your ring! Best of luck to you both.

KKJohnson

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow that profile is stunning, congratulations

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! It’s just beautiful!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on the engagement!! =)2=)2
Great piece of jewellery and I am sure every-time you look at it, you remember about how it was custom designed with something of your own touch....

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, you must have tiny fingers, it’s looks huuuuuuge!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results