shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring bowl from etsy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
I am new to pricescope, and this is my first post on BWW. Hello ladies! I just got a new wedding item that I''m so excited about! I saw these ring bowls on the weddingbee site, and I knew I just had to have one. You can use them in the ceremony, and then keep your rings in them afterward. I figured I''d rather have something like this than a pillow that I was going to throw away after the ceremony. It''s from the etsy seller Paloma''s Nest, and it''s a ceramic bowl with the phrase "With this Ring" and the our wedding date: October 12, 2009. I took a picture with my webcam, so the writing is backward, but you get the idea- here is a picture of it with my e-ring in it! So excited!

palomasnestringbowl.jpg

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
i love that!!!!!! really cute! is this your first etsy wedding purchase? i have found etsy to be so incredible for wedding things!

my advice: don''t let yourself buy off etsy past midnight. it can be highly addictive, and the reasonable part of the brain shuts off by then i think!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! What a great idea to get something you can use again.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
SO cute!!!!!!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
did that seller also sell the eggs that nested in the pretty bird''s nest? those were so cute! this kind of reminds me of those--the white. i love it!

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
I love etsy!

@cocolaw- I got my invitations from there, and my garter. Everything was so reasonably priced, and just perfect. It''s been the best resource! And yes, she sells eggs as well. The bowl came packaged in a nest- here''s another photo.

ringbowlnest.jpg

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
i love etsy! and i''ve been looking at that same plate too!

luckily, my 13yo brother is making me one as his wedding gift
1.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
I love this, only please confirm you were shooting into a mirror for us...''cause those words are definitely backwards!
3.gif

charbie

Ideal_Rock
OMG i want one. i don''t really like the pillows. unless it was something special for me to hand down. maybe i could start a tradion of a bowl (and don''t neeeeeeeed to have our date) and then that could be passed on!! thanks! and welcome to BWW- we are fun....and a bit crazy over here!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
what a neat idea! cute!

musincy

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/28/2009 2:19:44 PM
Author: cocolaw
i love that!!!!!! really cute! is this your first etsy wedding purchase? i have found etsy to be so incredible for wedding things!

my advice: don''t let yourself buy off etsy past midnight. it can be highly addictive, and the reasonable part of the brain shuts off by then i think!
So true...you either buy way too much or don''t get enough sleep because you find so many cute things to look at!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I had a ring bowl from the same artist from Etsy! Mine said "Promise" and I have it on the dresser to look at daily. Great choice!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
I love this!!!! Welcome to PS!!!!
35.gif

Lori

iloveny

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the warm welcome ladies! I have been lurking for about 6 months, and I just joined like a month ago. I have been following your stories and Drooling over your gorgeous rings! Anyway, I took the picture with my webcam, so that''s why the writing is backwards. And also, Charbie- you can get whatever you want written on the bowls, or nothing at all. She also has them with silver around the edge, which must be new, because I would have ordered that if it were an option a few weeks ago. You can also just get like a lovely flower pattern on the bowl as well. Just go to etsy.com, and type in Paloma''s Nest, and all her stuff will come up. I used inkandevelopes for my invites, and I bought a garter from PerfectGarter. Total, it was all under $200. Granted, I only needed 30 invitations, but it was still much cheaper than what they had at papyrus!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
That is soooo cool!!!!!! What an awesome idea!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I love this! I really want one or two! We have two ring bearers so I would have to get two dishes. I am thinking about the ones with the initial imprint, H and A for the two of us! I''m just a little bummed about the price, and actually thinking of having my friend who makes pottery to make us some.

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
what an awesome idea.... I''ll have to remember that!

adak

Rough_Rock
So, so, so cute! I wish I had time to order one for my wedding.
6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results