shape
carat
color
clarity

ring bearer...nest??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
another etsy find....a ring bearer nest.

this is something i think i would make myself, with ribbon that matches my colors. i have the whole apple/tree thing going on, so it sort of goes with it. i'm not digging the birds on all of the pre-made nests i've found (except this one...), plus i can make it super inexpensively.

does it look too much like an Easter basket?

is this cute or crazy? what do you think?

il_fullxfull_72677057.jpg

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
I think it''s really cute!! Definitely not an Easter basket.

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
I love it!! I just saw something very similar on a website, sheesh I can''t recall exactly, could have been theknot.com, who knows!! I think it''s a great twist on the typical ring-bearer idea and is not "Easter-baskety" at all!

cleokizzy

Brilliant_Rock
if it goes with your team... go for it!

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
I think it''s cute, and not Easter-y at all. I love non traditional ring pillows. I''m using a stuffed turtle myself.

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
i love the nest! i think that is a great idea. it does not feel easter to me at all! it feels earthy. i love it.

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
I love this! The ceramic ring bowl has gotten me trying to think outside of the box, especially since I have 2 RB. This would be easy to make and look awesome for a spring or summer wedding I think!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results