shape
carat
color
clarity

Ring bearer gift?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
FI is stressing out over what to get my cousin, our ring bearer, as a thank you gift (seriously, of all things to stress out about!). My cousin is 5. FI is getting the groomsman and the readers pocket knives, so that is definitely not suitable for my cousin, although we are getting one for his 12 year old brother who is passing out programs. So we''d like to get him something that would at least sort of coordinate with that, or at least not stand out too much. Any suggestions???

jmtomaui

Shiny_Rock
What about one of the camping compass that clip to a belt loop? They also have watches in the same format that clip to a belt loop. It is "masculine" and "campy" so maybe he would realize how similar it is to the watches (only better - in the eyes of a 5 year old).

Another idea might be to ask his dad for some ideas of things your cousin would like...

Good luck!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Thanks jmtomaui! A compass might be a good idea! I did ask both his dad and his mom when I called to see whether the knife was okay for his brother or not, and they had absolutely no ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results