shape
carat
color
clarity

Richard Homer tourmalines

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gale

Shiny_Rock
I am so excited - I am purchasing 2 very nice looking tourmalines from Richard. He describes them as being foret green in colour. They are 1.15 carats each, 7mm rounds, and are destined to be a pair of earrings in some sort of dropped setting. He says there is a slight colour difference from one stone to the next, but it should be fine for earrings!!! Lucky me!!!

5139gtourm.jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hi:

Lucky you? I''ll say!!!!! Delightful gems.

emthup.gif

cheers---Sharon

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gale, congrats. Don''t you just love Richard''s work? So beautiful, and so unique.

I catch myself looking all the time at the sapphire he recut for me.

emsmile.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
awesome!

Gale

Shiny_Rock
I have to say I have been coveting something from Richard for quite some time. strmdr piqued my interest in tourmalines with his pretty pink set a few weeks back, and cflutist made me jealous with that beautiful sapphire! Yes, indeed canuk-gal, I am a lucky girl!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Gale:

Speaking of "green", when do you get these hunies? Have they been set, yet? Who needs XMas ornaments with these baubles in your ears??
face23.gif

cheers--Sharon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results