shape
carat
color
clarity

Rhino,help~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Sissy77

Rough_Rock
i am looking for a stone right now from the
online vendors.
1.gif

Your website is so great. Two thumbs up!
If i want to buy a diamond on-line,you will
be my only choice coz of all the detail information
there.

http://www.goodoldgold.com/1_64ct_h_vs2.htm
This stone is wonderful and i really like it.
But the only thing i can''t make my mind is that
the carat weight is not good to me. kind of asian
superstition
3.gif
sorry for that. my question is,
will you have more stone like this one coming to
your inventory? just fine cut,but still good-looking
beauties. I know H&A cut is the best,but the budget
is tight/
14.gif

Thanks a million!

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Sissy,

I appreciate the kind words and the inquiry. I have access to quite a bit of stones like that and others that are similar. I can also help you try to locate a "non-ideal" with superior light return. Let me know your needs via this link and http://www.goodoldgold.com/find_me_a_dream.htm and I'll do my best to help you.

Kind regards,
Rhino

Sissy77

Rough_Rock
Thanks a lot,Rhino!

We are looking for a stone like RB,1.5-1.99 carat,G-H color,
VS2. Just like what you mentioned, a "non-ideal" with superior
light return.
loopy.gif

I will also keep on checking your inventory just like before.
Really appreciate!

Sissy77

Rough_Rock
3.gif
3.gif
My husband and I went to Rhino's store yesterday afternoon and it only took us less than 20 mins to make our decision.

They will set my stone( I left my old PT setting there:)) today and i will wire them the money today~~
So, hopefully, i will get my new ring before New year~ So exciting.

Rhino, again, thank you for your wonderful website. We also want to thank Tim for his help. Acturally, the staff there are soooooooooooo nice! My daughter was so impressed and she already told her daddy that we NEED to go back to GOG for more gift in the future. Rhino's mom even gave my girl a small goody bag full of crystal stones. Oh my goodness, I love it so much and really envy my daughter~~~ (We played with the stones for the whole night and I wish next Xmas I could get my crystal stone goody bag from GOG
3.gif
');" height=15 alt="Insert smilie
3.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/3.gif" width="15 border=0">)

Sissy77

Rough_Rock
I just found out J color is not that bad when i see that stone in person.
31.gif

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
2 1/2 years later.................

Congratulations!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ya! The thread sounds so 'business as usual' I haven't caught the time lapse.

Congratulations for the purchase!
9.gif

Any chance we might see the ring?

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow alot of time surely has passed!!

that stone sounds lovely!! from one J owner to another, congratulations...can''t wait to see the finished product!

you should also check out the J stones in Platinum thread!

Sissy77

Rough_Rock
During that two and half year, I went back to graduate school, gave birth to our second girl ,we bought the first house(we relocated to maryland...)
As a couple, we've been through ups and lows,back for the stone hunting really means something to me and my husband.
What a two and half years, and i am so pround of us.
21.gif
');" height=15 alt="Insert smilie
21.gif
" src="http://www.pricescope.com/idealbb/images/smilies/21.gif" width="15 border=0">
21.gif

Sissy77

Rough_Rock
Date: 12/23/2005 12:10:27 PM
Author: Mara
wow alot of time surely has passed!!

that stone sounds lovely!! from one J owner to another, congratulations...can't wait to see the finished product!

you should also check out the J stones in Platinum thread!
Thanks a lot, Mara. I will go and check the Platinum thread.( I was thinking since the stone has the warm tone, maybe i should set it in yellow gold:razz:)

My hubby is on his way to the bank(Only one block away from our hotel. We are in NJ for vacation.)to wire out the money. Maybe Rhino can take a picture for the ring but i have to admit the setting I provided is not that pretty
7.gif

The next thing to do, before my winter mini semester(oh lord i am so tired), is the new setting hunt. Wish me good luck:))

And also thank people who noticed the time lag. Yes, there is a love story behind it.Not only about romance, but also about the real tough life. I am so glad that we have been supported to each other and still in love with each other. As a young couple,we will set role model for our girls and show them the right attitude about marriage:))

Sorry, that so irrelevent to the stone. I am so sentimental now:razz:

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow Sissy, sounds like you've been through a lot but it's all paying off. Congratulations on all your accomplishments and on finally finding the perfect stone. It sounds much more symbolic and sentimental than just finding a diamond and I think that's great! Hope we can see the ring soon! Happy holidays!!

Sissy77

Rough_Rock
It sounds much more symbolic and sentimental than just finding a diamond

---you are so right. Curly girl, thank you for your understanding.

Happy holiday to every each of you people. You and this website lead me to the right place for the right stone.

Rhino

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hi Sissy,

Just caught this post. Wow... didn''t realize our first contact was in 2003. I am honored to be able to serve and your family was such a joy to have visit our store. Your children are beautiful, I hope they enjoyed Polar Express while you guys were looking with Tim. You''ve got a very special stone and I am glad more than anything that you are happy. Have a warm and blessed Christmas and New Year and we look forward to being of further help.

Warm regards,
Jonathan

blodthecat

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/24/2005 1:42:47 PM
Author: Rhino
Hi Sissy,

Just caught this post. Wow... didn''t realize our first contact was in 2003. I am honored to be able to serve and your family was such a joy to have visit our store. Your children are beautiful, I hope they enjoyed Polar Express while you guys were looking with Tim. You''ve got a very special stone and I am glad more than anything that you are happy. Have a warm and blessed Christmas and New Year and we look forward to being of further help.

Warm regards,
Jonathan
wow, sounds like you got a fabulous diamond, as well as great customer service.

Making a puchase should be a pleasurable experience. However, here in the UK, customer service is sadly lacking!

Blod
8.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Sissy!

I hope to see some pictures of your ring soon!

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Sissy77, what a lovely story. Congratulations to you and your family!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results