shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW @Rhino does it Again - Elyque Oval - The only Oval!

Rose-gold-or-bust

Shiny_Rock
I'm afraud you won't be happy with the second try. He has great diamonds and moissanites but I've never really read on these boards about his great settings! He won't be able to give you the look you are looking for. You should maybe look into VIctor Canera or Maytal Hannah (cheaper than VC). She has made alot of beautiful rose gold oval halos. With Jonathan from August Vintage I think your safest bet is making it into a nice solitaire and then saving up for your dream halo from maytal :)

AV is already remaking the ring for her. Also, looking at MH halos in rose gold and they all have the same thing she doesn’t like about her ring - the visible separation between the stones

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I'm afraud you won't be happy with the second try. He has great diamonds and moissanites but I've never really read on these boards about his great settings! He won't be able to give you the look you are looking for. You should maybe look into VIctor Canera or Maytal Hannah (cheaper than VC). She has made alot of beautiful rose gold oval halos. With Jonathan from August Vintage I think your safest bet is making it into a nice solitaire and then saving up for your dream halo from maytal :)

There is a big price difference, fwiw.

I do think that Jon can have it remade and done to satisfaction, but comparing hand forged to cad/cast us a different standard.

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!! Well done on finding IT!!
Wear it well!!!

Sunshine812

Shiny_Rock
I’m sorry I just saw your post. Thank you for your words of caution, I’m hoping the second try will work, like you said, maybe just get a solitaire for now. I would like your opinion as soon as I get some renders to see. Thanks again

sunandsky

Shiny_Rock
I’m sorry I just saw your post. Thank you for your words of caution, I’m hoping the second try will work, like you said, maybe just get a solitaire for now. I would like your opinion as soon as I get some renders to see. Thanks again

I saw you have this up for sale - I was so hoping the redo would work. How did the redo go?

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Link doesn’t work, maybe you’ve sold it already.

GranteedEV

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know if the Elyques are available as lab diamonds?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results