shape
carat
color
clarity

Reviews? Experiences? E-Wedding Bands

Ninster2906

Rough_Rock
Hello guys,

I have been lurking around this forum for a while (mostly rocky talky) but finally have a question!

I was looking into a platinum band for my fiance. His ring size is 5.75. So I think a 4.5mm platinum band should look okay.

I was dealing with ID Jewelry (great team!) but also found something cheaper at e-wedding bands.

The band I like and is in my budget is: http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product168248.html

Is it a good deal? I don't know if anyone has bought this band from here or elsewhere and can comment?

I also like this band: http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/product168111.html but it is a bit outside my budget.

Initially I was going to spend only $500 max!

I do not need the band until next year so I think I will look for promotions in December. But in the meantime as my search continues, please let me know about your experiences. If I have posted this question in the wrong forum, please let me know!

Appreciate it guys.

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
I"ve bought several rings from there and they've all been really nice with great customer service to boot. While it's not platinum, I did get my husband a 14k rose gold low dome comfort fit ring in a 4.5 mm size. Here's a link (he ended up keeping it): [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/any-interest-in-brand-new-4-5mm-14kt-rose-gold-low-dome-ring-t185900.html']https://www.pricescope.com/forum/preloved-ps-jewels/any-interest-in-brand-new-4-5mm-14kt-rose-gold-low-dome-ring-t185900.html[/URL]

audball

Ideal_Rock
I bought my wedding band there and it was a smooth and easy transaction! Customer service was very helpful and I know many other PSers have purchased bands from them!

They have a solid 30 day return policy, so you can give it a shot and always return it if it isn't what you're expecting! I'd recommend them :))

Edited to add - I'm not sure you posted this in the *wrong* forum, it's just that it's in one that is definitely less frequently visited than by other sections. If you want a bit more traffic and responses, I'd ask the moderators to move this over to RockyTalky.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Their bands are good quality. They are not cast, but die-struck/machined. And they use the strongest platinum alloy of 95 plat/5 ruthenium.

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
I have a platinum band from them and it is a very nice ring. I would definitely recommend them.

nyquestioner

Shiny_Rock
We purchased our bands from them. I found them to be high quality and their prices are very reasonable. We ended up exchanging one of the bands for sizing reasons and it was a very easy process.

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My plat comfort fit ring is from E-Weddingbands and love it, easy to deal with.
Just one question: Are you sure his band size is 5.75? thats pretty small for a guy.
Good luck.

Ninster2906

Rough_Rock
Hey guys,

Thank you so very much for all the responses! Very helpful! I think I will give them a try again around xmas time. Apparently they will have good deals starting end of November if anyone else is in a similar situation as me.

The ring size is in fact 5.75! We had it checked at a few places. So I think a 4.5mm would be okay for him then.

I didn't know if I could post in Rocky Talky b/c this ring didn't have a rock on it :razz:. I will know for next time, thank you!

:bigsmile:

Rena7

Shiny_Rock
I ordered my band in December and got a free pearl bracelet or necklace, I can't remember which. I gave it to my daughter.

mandasand

Brilliant_Rock
I purchased my hubby's band from e-wedding bands. He wanted tungsten carbide. It was $295, no tax and free shipping. They had the same ring at Robbins Bros for $325 plus tax, so their prices are great and customer service is awesome.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results