shape
carat
color
clarity

Reviews about Leibish

penny12

Rough_Rock
Has anyone ever purchased from them. I found a yellow diamond that seems almost too good to be true based on what I've seen on blue nile. I have never bought a diamond from an online retailer but I was recommended blue nile. Has anyone ever purchased from Leibish. What did you think?

rubyshoes

Brilliant_Rock
I bought a Fancy Pink Argyle diamond from them (my avatar). Great experience. They had a really extensive selection, the service rep was very helpful and I got the stone on time. I then had a halo ring made for it by DBL. If you like something at Leibish, get it. Their return policy seems v good (although I didn't have cause to use it). Also, if you create an account with them, you can get a birthday discount etc. PSer Kenny has bought several diamonds from them.

penny12

Rough_Rock
Thanks rubyshoes. Your stone is stunning!!!

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Totally on the up and up! Very trustworthy and a great return policy.

delight

Shiny_Rock
Ditch bluenile. You need videos or photographs for fancy colored diamonds as a minimum requirement.

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Davi|1377358418|3509127 said:
Totally on the up and up! Very trustworthy and a great return policy.

Agree 100% - I made two separate purchases from Leibish, both after exchanging several emails with the company - both diamonds were exactly as described and depicted, but as it turns out, I did utilize their liberal return policy to return both diamonds (the oval didn't work for my project, and the grey was not the right grey for me). Excellent customer service (keeping in mind the time difference with Israel), and for the returns I was given a US address so did not have to ship the returns via international mail.

With Leibish, it is worthwhile to join their mailing list/register with them as you generally receive a discount on stones and a heads-up on sales, etc.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've done a lot of business with Leibish, 20 FCD purchases, and 8 returns.
Every transaction went flawlessly, and every FCD was as described and photographed.
Photographing colored diamonds anything near accurately is very difficult (I've tried), and after 20 purchases I can vouch for the color accuracy of their still pics.
The color saturation of the diamonds in their videos looks low to me.
At least they didn't go the other way and amp up the color.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
Leibish is reputable, has great customer service, and a very good return policy if the diamond does not work out. I have also found their pictures very accurate, but, like Kenny, I find their videos lacking saturation. I also like Diamonds by Lauren and have purchased both fancy pink and yellow diamonds from David if you prefer to work with someone in the US.

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I've had 6, soon to be 7, great experiences with Leibish - with two returns. Their photos are very true to real life, in my opinion, and their customer service is BY FAR the best I've experienced in luxury goods. I really love that company!

penny12

Rough_Rock
Have you used the bank wire option to pay?

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does anyone know if Lebish wholesale sells to jewelers? My jeweler quoted me a price of $79,000 for a 3.5 carat fancy yellowish orange brown radiant ring (in a very basic, cheap setting) the other day and I almost fell over.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
penny12|1377462644|3509621 said:
Have you used the bank wire option to pay?

Yes, 20 times.
If that's how you pay, that's how they refund.

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
derbygal|1377463012|3509625 said:
Does anyone know if Lebish wholesale sells to jewelers? My jeweler quoted me a price of $79,000 for a 3.5 carat fancy yellowish orange brown radiant ring (in a very basic, cheap setting) the other day and I almost fell over.

I've seen their diamonds on Pearlman's website- so I would say that they must wholesale to jewelers.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, PinkJewel!

justginger

Ideal_Rock
pinkjewel|1377471887|3509685 said:
derbygal|1377463012|3509625 said:

I've seen their diamonds on Pearlman's website- so I would say that they must wholesale to jewelers.

Definitely. The Argyle stone I wanted was snatched out of my grasp at the last minute by a jeweller a few months ago. :blackeye:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you everyone for your information. Leibish has agreed to work with my jeweler, as my money is tied up with my jeweler. I unfortunately had to return my rose cut ring for store credit a few months ago as the stones kept falling out and my jeweler said it would likely always have problems. I've always wanted a brown diamond, so hopefully this will all work out and I will have hand shots for you all soon! :love:

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
derbygal|1377539939|3510009 said:
Thank you everyone for your information. Leibish has agreed to work with my jeweler, as my money is tied up with my jeweler. I unfortunately had to return my rose cut ring for store credit a few months ago as the stones kept falling out and my jeweler said it would likely always have problems. I've always wanted a brown diamond, so hopefully this will all work out and I will have hand shots for you all soon! :love:

Yay!! Can't wait to see it! Leibish had a couple of pretty brown diamonds added recently that I thought were very well priced,too! I,too, am loving some of the brown shades- must be I'm thinking of Fall and all the lovely cognac colors I associate with it.

Venti25

Shiny_Rock
derbygal|1377539939|3510009 said:

Oh no! I loved that ring and have it saved in "one day" :(. Sorry to hear but hopefully your replacement is equally stunning.

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm going to go with a basic setting in rose gold, if this all comes together. I love this one.

leibish_rose_gold_setting.jpg

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
I think Leibish has some nice (and well priced!) settings. My sister bought a ring already made up from them. It is well made, the diamond melee sparkles like crazy, and it's a very, very pretty ring!! She gets tons of compliments on it- especially from jewelers!! Have you selected your diamond, yet?

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I'm going to go with this one. They are holding it for me until I can talk to my jeweler.

fancy-dark-brown-round-diamond-60845.jpg

justginger

Ideal_Rock
derbygal|1377571038|3510359 said:
I think I'm going to go with this one. They are holding it for me until I can talk to my jeweler.

:love: I love that colour!

pinkjewel

Ideal_Rock
That's a gorgeous diamond!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

ilikediamonds

Rough_Rock
glad to see so many positive posts about this vendor, after watching a set of diamonds on ebay, i finally called, got pictures and dimensions, and took the plunge and bought them. much better price via wire than ebay.

they are going to be set in some earrings for me.

wire transfer went out today, how long will it take for them to receive it? they'd asked for a swift number, my bank provided me with the transation information...so hopefully they will ship while funds make their way across the ocean.

appreciate any insight to how long it takes to receive, i've been earringless since august, thanks to my insurance company. that, in itself, is another story.

fancy-light-yellow-hexagonal-diamond-26419_9243b727.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ilikediamonds|1386367816|3569058 said:
appreciate any insight to how long it takes to receive, i've been earringless since august, thanks to my insurance company. that, in itself, is another story.

WOW! Gorgeous yellow hexagonals!!! :love:
It's a really exceptional and rare look.
If I was a gal I'd be sporting something like those.

I've had many successful transactions with Leibish.

I wire on a Mon-Thu, being sure to make my bank's deadline for international wires which I think is 10:30 in Pacific Standard Time, 1:30 EST.
Leibish gets the funds the next business day and ships that day or following day overnight via FedEx
If over around $25,000 they use Malcaamit and I have them hold it at the MA office since I live close enough to one of their offices.
IF MA had to deliver to a more remote location it may take longer.

Yes I think the SWIFT number is needed for international wires.

I've never heard of any diamond vendor shipping before they have the funds, unless you've been a very long time and very proven customer.

ETA, I just noticed you are having them set in earrings.
If Leibish is doing this I have no idea how long that takes, especially during the busy holiday season.
You must ask them.
All my purchases were for loose stones.

ilikediamonds

Rough_Rock
thanks kenny. i'm having my jeweler set them. i will post a pic when i get finished product.

you're right, super fast, i begged my bank to wire after 10am cut off date friday and the actually did. i got the tracking number this morning, they're already in nyc customs (hubs reminded me there's a bad storm and they might be there for a bit).

and - just my luck, they're having a 20% off sale today....

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results