shape
carat
color
clarity

Review of USA CERTED DIAMONDS

Mike Garst

Rough_Rock
I worked with Martin Sheffield at USA Certed Diamonds for an engagement ring purchase. I was referred to him by a friend of mine it was the best decision I have made! Martin was so easy to work with. I live and Chicago and within a couple of days he found many options for the perfect stone. I gave him an idea what I was looking for and I was able to visit the jewelers that he recommended. We found a stone that is not only high quality, but also cost effective. His network of jewelers is incredible and they all spoke very highly of Martin. The entire time that I worked with Martin, I felt that we were a team and that he had my best interest in mind. One evening he even called me late at night to update me what was going on with the setting. I felt that all of my needs were met and he was working very hard to make sure I was satisfied. I would definitely recommend Martin to anyone that is looking for an engagement ring or any piece of jewelry for that matter. When I picked up the ring, I was stunned at how great it looked and I know that my girlfriend, soon to be fiance, will be so happy with the work that Martin and I put into finding the perfect engagement ring! It was truly an easy process working with Martin, I could not be more happy!

metall

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So glad you had a good experience, so often people are too lazy to write of good service so we end up with only bad.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results