shape
carat
color
clarity

Review of USA Certed Diamonds (Martin Sheffield)

c7s6

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I am new to this site, but am glad to have stumbled onto pricescope. I had done a ton of research in finding my wife's diamond upgrade (jewlery forums, reddit, etc.) and if it wasn't for pricescope and Martin Sheffield at USA Certed Diamonds, I would have probably not been satisfied with the diamond(s) I had originally chose.

Summary:
Best priced diamonds I found was through a pricescope search with a majority of the best spec diamonds in my budget. Called USA Certed Diamonds and spoke to Martin. Diamond was in India, did not want to deal with shipping time. Finds me another diamond with perfect specs (I considered a very good polish instead of excellent all across) and I am very happy I went with his suggestions to go excellent across the board. Diamond was also local so I picked it up quick a couple of days later (purchased on a Friday). He also recommended an awesome jeweler who I enjoyed working with. I considered other online and local dealers in NYC, but none could beat Martin's pricing. I never felt rushed or pressured during the quick search/purchase. The only thing that threw me off about USA Certed Diamonds was the website. It needs a major overhaul. Other than that, Martin was awesome and I would definitely go through and recommend him to everyone I know.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results