carat
color
clarity

Review of Ouros Jewels

Meloniee

Rough_Rock
Review of Ouros Jewels

Hi everyone,

I'm a long time lurker here but found some reviews of Ouros informative enough for me to go with Vijay. I hope my review will be helpful for someone else.

I custom ordered a platinum u prong eternity band with 30 pointers from Ouros Jewels on Etsy.

Ring size: 3
Clarity: VS/SI
Color: EF
4.2 ctw
Platinum
Price: $2830

Apr 10th: Paid 1st installment
Apr 13th: Received video of stones
Apr 18th: Received 1st CAD, requested changes
Apr 19th: Received 2nd CAD, requested changes
Apr 28th: Received final CAD
Apr 28th: Paid 2nd installment, wax model made
May 11th: Received video of completed ring
May 12th: Paid final installment
May 16th: Received video of ring with diamond detector
May 16th: Ring was shipped from India
May 18th: Ring was delivered in California

Vijay was very responsive and patient with my questions and requested changes. I know its not the best photo, but I found the ring to be well made and the diamonds to be well cut and sparkly. I paid for expedited shipping and it arrived in 2 business days. I had a positive experience and highly recommended working with Vijay. I was very nervous about the Covid situation in India, but it took 38 days from first payment to delivery.

C9B045A7-E67A-4AF9-86FB-168AC6092625.jpeg

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
Pretty ring and good to hear you had a pleasant experience

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring, glad you and a good experience with Vijay.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is stunning!! I'm contemplating getting some lab melee from him for some earrings and maybe a ring, so this is most reassuring!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! Could you please take a picture of the setting from the side view close up? Thank you!

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous ring! I have him making me a pendant and cutting me an OEC stone right now.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great on you and so sparkly!!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
wow! gorgeous! Yes please post more pics/1 Vijay seems to get a lot of positive reviews!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, I tried my best hopefully it captures what your asking for.

Woooooooow that side view is everything! I love how low profile it is! I am impressed with his metal work too.

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
Wow, that is an incredibly beautiful eternity! How are cut of the stones in your opinion? Are they ideal? Do they match well with each other?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! Thanks for the timeline...I'm pretty impressed!

Meloniee

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is an incredibly beautiful eternity! How are cut of the stones in your opinion? Are they ideal? Do they match well with each other?

Thank you so much! It means alot coming from a member of this community.

I did tell Vijay that cut was a top priority for me and he assured me that the stones would be excellent cut. I can't say for sure if they are ideal, since I'm not an expert, but they are very sparkly!

They do match very well with each other in all other specs. I don't know if this is true or not but it was implied that the stones were cut after I paid the 1st deposit. So it might be possible 14 x 0.3 carat stones were cut to order for this ring.

I had many questions for Vijay and he was great with answering all of them. I would encourage anyone who is unsure to ask him questions about his process directly before making a purchase. Ultimately he would be able to provide more insight than I would.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results