shape
carat
color
clarity

Review of GemSelect

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
Hey guys,

I just wanted to post up a quick review of Gemselect
as I know not many have bought from them/ they are not that popular, so just add to the general knowledge..

Some of you may remember I bought two cabs from them recently - a spess and a rubellite - thread here with pics if interested linkage

Anyway, I decided - nothing against the gems - but to send them back. Basically I just like to have my gems set, and can''t afford it atm due to not-having-job situation
2.gif

I just wanted to post that Gemselect were really great about it - I was well outside my return period, but they didn''t even mention it, and were really friendly.

They were quick-smart with emails, and I had the refund in my paypal account before I even knew the package had arrived back.

So, may not be the place to go for top cutting etc, but the service was top notch *thumbs up*
5.gif

cinnamon013

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry you weren''t able to keep the cabs. I thought they were really lovely and have been window shopping their site since you posted about the cabs you got from them. Gotta wait til I have money though!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks for posting that info AJ. Sorry you weren''t able to keep the cabs.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AJ,
Thanks for the update. It''s good to know the return was hassle free, although I''m sorry they were returned. Sounds like a good vendor for inexpensive stones.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
AJJ,
Thanks for the review.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the update. Gold is so expensive right now so I understand not wanting to pay for settings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results